Chapter 27

Yesterday I luckily didn't fell asleep again in Mikes room so I wake up in my comfortable bed to the sound of my alarm clock.

I know that I might have to deal with a pretty angry Noah today at breakfast but not even that can bring down my good mood. Well maybe I'm kinda excited. It might not have been my best decision to prank him back but it definitely will be funny.

Because I have a lot of time today I add some cool jewelry to my boring uniform and braid my hair into some cool braids before leaving for breakfast. Well Emilia did because I'm untalented as fuck but who cares.

As we come in the room not many people are there yet and I also can't see Noah. I know for sure he'll come soon and probably he won't be that happy. Together with Emilia I get myself something small to eat and take a seat at our table. The others also arrive and get themselves food while I talk with Em.

"What the fuck were you thinking?!", before I see him I can hear Noah who is storming towards our table.

"What do you mean?", I look at him with my sweetest smile getting up from my seat.

"Oh what I mean? Probably my room that is painted pink and full of glitter I can't get out oh let's not forget my clothes that are pink. ALL OF THEM!", Noah is really furious while I have to hold back my laugh.

"Well I don't know who did that but I think Pink really suits you...", I start laughing. He wears his clothes from yesterday evening but I can see the Pink glitter on his clothes and hair. Well covering his bed in glitter was really effective and entertaining.

"I know who did that! What the fuck were you thinking??", we're standing in front of each other but even though he's so much taller than me I think this situation isn't intimidating just pretty hilarious.

"Noah why should I do something like that? And how would I be able to do it? Even though the person who did that was definitely more creative than you with the red paint.", I can't stop myself from laughing while he looks at me like I'm crazy.

"I don't have any fucking clothes and probably everything I own is pink! What do you think will happen if any of the cleaning women see my room?!", even though he's angry I think he looks kinda cute with pink glitter all over him. I'm so right pink is his color.

"Nowadays boys can also wear Pink so I don't see a problem there... About the thing with the cleaning women yes I think you will get in big trouble... Well suits your image of a bad boy."

"You're so fucked!", I know he's really angry so I don't think he'll actually do something. Especially after he tried to excuse himself after his prank.

"Are you angry you're a little bit pink... oh no sorry that's just glitter.", I start laughing really hard not caring about all the people around us who are staring.

"You will regret this...", with a last angry glare towards me he turns around and storms out of the room. What a drama queen...

As I turn around I'm confronted with the whole table staring at me. Gracie and Em are smiling since they helped me prank Noah but the boys  look really confused.

"Stop staring at me that's creepy.", I tell them as I sit down on my seat.

"When are you guys going to stop with this nonsense?", Mike gives me an annoyed look.

"The moment he stops acting the way he does."

"You're both acting like complete idiots!", Marlon interferes.

Annoyed I cross my arms in front of my chest. I'm not the wrong one here.

"It's not me whose fault it is."