Chapter 24: Knowing

Dream walked around the mansion, thinning about the compass that he had left in his hidden base. If there was a chance that they found it, they might be headed here right now. It would take a little bit though, like two or three days. That would give him a couple days to find a place for Tommy to hide. There were a couple secret rooms hidden throughout the mansion. Some were made out of wood, so Tommy couldn't hide in those. Since he was made out of lava, he couldn't go in there if he got stressed out.

He walked past Ghostinnit's room and peaked in it. He was passed out from all the training that they had done. Since Tommy was a ghost, he needed much more rest. Dream shut the door and walked back to his room. He shut the door behind him, took off his mask, and put it on his desk.

He went into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. There were scars across his face from when he battled Technoblade. There were also scars from the manhunts, when they were still friends. Dream knew he had to lose them to gain power. Losing them gave him much more power and one less thing to care about. The only thing he cares about now is Tommy. He needed Tommy under his control. As long as Tommy thinks he is his friend, he can control him.

Dream couldn't fall asleep at all knowing that someone had probably found his compass and searching for them. He needed to hide Tommy so that they couldn't find them. If they found Tommy, they would for sure kill him. He had to keep Tommy hidden from everyone without them knowing. Maybe it was time to keep Tommy a secret...forever. He knew exactly what to do when the smp comes and finds them. He is always one step ahead, isn't he?

Dream back up from his bed and put on his mask. He then walked around the mansion, until he got to a singular painting. There may have been tons of paintings around the base, but none were like this one. This one held everything Dream needed to 'get rid' of the entire smp. This vault had armor and weapons, very good stuff. Every single one of the items was named Nightmare. It was a cool name to him.

If they want to fight, They're gonna get a fight. Dream thought to himself, taking the armor off the stand. If they were anywhere close, they were going to most likely want to battle him for Tommy. He wasn't gonna give him up easy. Dream was gonna make it as hard as possible to get Tommy.

Dream made fireworks and tnt. He built it around the edges of the wall and connected redstone to it. They were for the fact that if they came through the walls, they would be distracted. As long as their health got lower, he could take care of them all. He connected everything to a singular lever, which he hid. It was time for a fight.