Goosebumps (Izzy x Duff)

Izzy's pov:

"Hey babe, how are you feeling?" Duff said while walking into our bedroom.

"Oh, Duff! I didn't hear you walk inside. I feel so shitty. This pregnancy is taking a turn on me. I puked three times and it's still fucking morning." I whined out.

"It's ok, dear. Did you eat anything?" He said with a worried look on his face

"No, I tried but I couldn't get downstairs because my back I fucking killing me."

Duff walked up to me and kissed me lovingly on the head.

"It's gonna be ok, darling. I'm gonna go and make you some tea and a sandwich to make you feel better, is that ok?"

"Yes, it's perfect. Thank you!"

He left our bedroom and went to make us our food. After some time he came back and gave me my tea. "Here this will make you feel better, careful it's hot. Just like you." He grinned. He put the plates on my lap and kissed me on the temple.

He took off his shoes, shirt, and pants. And went to sit behind me. He started kissing my neck and laid his hands on my belly. "I can not believe your this big already with only 6 months Iz."

"Well thanks," I said sarcastically, half burning my mouth with the hot tea I took a sip of. "Aw fuck that's hot."

"See I told ya it's hot. And no I didn't mean it like that, all I'm saying is that I didn't know you can get so big in 6 months."

"Well, Duff, I'm eating for 2 now so yea. Of course, I'm gonna get fucking huge." He giggled and softly bit my earlobe. I turned my head around to look at him, but he hid his face in my neck. I shook my head and smiled. I was really happy, I finally found the love of my life and was gonna soon have a little one running around.

I was done drinking my tea and eating the sandwich Duff made for me. We laid down on the bed, all cuddled up. We were kissing, touching each other but Duff couldn't stop smiling.

"Duff? Why are you smiling?" I asked, trying to kiss him.

"Well, it's just, remember when we had to babysit Steven? Back when he was around 1?"

"Yeah, of course, I do."

"I can not stop thinking about that time. You two were so cute. And now we're gonna have our little munchkin running around." He kissed me on the lips and smiled cutely. I laughed and kissed him back, not breaking the kiss. I let my tongue slide over his lips asking for entrance. He opened his mouth and we explored each other, he cupped my face with one hand. And with the other he forced me onto him, he sat up. Grabbing my ass, he let me sit on his hard-on.

"Oeh Duff remember that time we went to the zoo, Steven and us?" He nods smiling at my sudden excitement. "When our baby is old enough I wanna have so many family days where we go to the zoo and watch the animals and eat fries on a bench while watching the turkeys."

"We will Iz don't worry, I love you and you're gonna be the most amazing dad ever."

"We're gonna be the most amazing dads ever hon, I just can't wait to hold that little one in my arms rocking them to sleep."

"Me too," I said while moving my hips, still sitting and putting pressure on his crotch. I was driving him completely nuts, I saw it on the look of his face he wanted to fuck the life out of me.

"Daddy? It has been a very long time since I was a little slut for you.." I looked at him seductively, biting my lower lip. His hands wrapped around my throat and his face got closer, I felt soft lips slowly touching mine not kissing just touching. His hands wrapped even more tightly around my throat, causing me to let out a soft moan.

he laughed, "You like that don't you?" He let go of my throat and kissed me hard on the lips, giving me no time to answer. His tongue slid over my lower lip, he took it in his mouth and bit softly. Putting pressure on it while forcing me to look into his eyes.

He let go of my lip and tossed me off of him. I fell next to him on the bed, he crawled on top of me grabbing my throat. "You're so cute, darling." He whispered in my ear, I looked down at his underwear and saw a frightful big bulge.

He forced me to look up at him again, "Don't worry, I'm not gonna take you while you're in this state." He let go of my throat and kissed me on the lips. Softly but surely his lips went down my neck, down my chest. He left a trail of hickeys, causing me to shiver. I got goosebumps over my skin.

"Are you getting cold?" He asked as he noticed my goosebumps. "A little bit yes," I said smiling at him. He grabbed the sheets and lay them over us. Then he disappeared under the sheets again, I felt him rubbing my dick through my boxers. He pulled out my hard-on, pre-cum was dripping from my tip.

"You're such a good little slut for your daddy." He stroked my cock a couple of times, then I felt his mouth wrapping around my shaft. He took me all the way, going up and down at a steady pace.

His hands traveled over my body, causing me to get only more horney. He took me out of his mouth and started jerking me off at a fast pace.

"Come for daddy you little slut." I moaned even louder at his words. His mouth wrapped around my shaft again, deepthroating me furiously. "D-Duff that feels so good." I moaned aloud.

"F-Fuck -Y-Yes UHH I'm gonna cum!" I screamed as I let my load fill up Duff's mouth. He sucked me off till he had every last drip in his mouth.

He pulled up laying himself right next to me, I faced his way. "Daddy hasn't come yet." I said. While reaching over kissing him on the lips. I tasted my cum in his mouth and saw a little bit left in the corner of his mouth. I swept it away with my fingers, I pushed my fingers in his mouth. Forcing him to suck the cum off my fingers.

I took my fingers out of his mouth and stroked them over his lower lip. I grabbed his throat and kissed him again. "Oh god, Iz you're so freaking horney. I love it." He said kissing me harshly again.

My hands glide all over his muscular body, not stopping our kiss my hands found and wrapped around his hard cock. I started jerking him off, in the rhythm, our kiss was going.

He moaned and threw his head back into the pillows. I increased my pace as he groaned even louder.

"F-Fuck IZZY!" His moans grew louder and louder. He lifted his head again, watching my every move. Sweat dripped down his forehead, as he let out his final and last moan. He came all over my hand and over his stomach.

I reached down and started licking the cum off his body. I grabbed his dick and sucked every single last drop. I licked his stomach clean feeling his muscles tighten under my tongue. I let him suck the cum off my fingers and went to lay down next to my lover.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me on the head. I looked up at him and whispered, "You are my world Duff, I love you more than anything."

"Nahw Izzy that's so sweet, I love you too darling. Are you feeling any better tho?" He said back while caressing my cheeks.

"Yes I do, thanks to you." I said, smirking at him. "Well, I'm happy to hear that sweetheart, anytime tho." He winked at me, I laughed and kissed him before I laid my head down on his chest. I felt his heart drumming, my eyes started feeling heavy. And him caressing my back also didn't help me fight my sleepiness.

"It's okay darling, go sleep I'm staying here with you." He whispered in my ear. He was right, I closed my eyes and focused on his breathing. 

-

I hoped yall liked this story its a request from Ziggys-Stardust thanks for requesting ilyyy 🖤

And requests are open, I don't have anything to do better with my life so pls request 😌 And thanks to my dumb bish Simona 💩

And for the people who are also ✨lonely✨, I am too so dm me.