Save me baby boy - Axl x Slash

Hey bitches,

So this is an idea of _useyourillusion_, it's a little bit different than your idea but it turned out great, I hope you like it :)

I know the story is a little bit long but it's worth reading it, anyway, this is a story about Lil' Saul and bad boii Axl.

Enjoy

-

I walked towards my house, I was so happy. Today Axl would come over to my house for the first time. I swing my pink backpack around me, I know everyone sees him as a bad boy but he is so nice to me. I love him so much. Always when I'm with him I feel so protected and safe, like nothing or no one can hurt me.

I walk and walk and then I pass an alley, out of the alley Mustaine, Dave Mustaine steps out. I get goosebumps all over my body. I just don't look and walk further. I began to walk faster when I hear a speed of footsteps coming from behind me, they were loud, heavy, quick, and scary.

I feel a hand grabbing harshly my shoulders, the hands force me to turn around. I look him straight into the deep brown eyes that look very angry into mine.

Then I feel it, the hand across my face. An urge of adrenaline rushed my body, but unfortunately, I knew that using this feeling will only cause more and more trouble.

"Dave please, let me off" I begged. Of course, he didn't listen and my begs were shushed by punches. I had nothing left to do but to let him beat me. I only wish one day, I will gather up enough courage to kick his ass like he has done all these years to me.

He stops, the torture stops. I lay there on the ground, with blood all over my t-shirt and blood coming out of my nose. I feel empty like I was full of pain, but I felt so empty on the inside, then I hear it again, but this time the heavy, loud footsteps walk away from me. "Go to hell Hudson," He says and then I walk away.

I lay there for a short time full of pain and sorrow. When I'm really sure that he isn't there anymore, I lift my head and look at my environment. The alley is all covered in darkness, It looks like there shines no light here night or day. I try to get up and I succeed. My bones are cracking while I grab my pink backpack, I stumble out of the alley and I get greeted by a shiny sun on my face. This day was supposed to be one of the best days in my life, but it turned out to be one of the worst.

I got home and opened the door, I ran upstairs not wanting my mother to see the damage he has done to my body. I open the door to my bedroom and I slam it shut, I let myself fall into the pillows, I bury my head inside one of them.

I hear my mom open the door, "Hey Saul, is everything alright?" she asks in a worried tone. Rage fills up in my body, then I did something I regret, I shouted at her. "What in the fucking world could you possibly want from me, do I look like a fucking doll you can treat how you want it, go away!" I grab a pillow from my bed and throw it at her with all the rage I have in me.

She closes the door and she walks down the stairs, then I hear it. The silence takes over everything as it did in the alley when Dave left me there. I let my head buried into the pillow again, letting out sobs.

-

"Fuck you!"

"Mr. Bailey to the principal now."

I open the fucking classroom door and slam it shut making all those bitches scream at the noice.

I obviously don't go to the principal so I step out of the school building not wanting to go back to that living hell.