I'm I scared? - (part 2) Steven x Slash

Hey Bitches,

Some more fluff stuff about scared Steven and grumpy Slash. So KaseyTruluck wanted a second part so this is what I thinking, this is what happened before the first chapter. Basically, Steven and Slash are watching a movie and Stevie is scared ;)

Xx

-

I was playing a few chores In my room, when I see a little fluff head peeking into my room, I stop playing.

"Hey, Stevie." Then the fluff head steps into the room.

"Why did you quit playing when you saw me, it sounds so pretty."

I smile at him and don't say anything back. I put my guitar away in the suitcase.

"No Slash watcha doing, I wanna hear so much more." I walk up to the Lil' boy and I wrap an arm around his waist.

"Stevie I was just doing some chores, let's order some pizza."

"Omg that's such a good idea, we're gonna have a movie night."

"Steven I said that we're gonna eat pizza, not having a movie night."

The whole look on the drummers faces changes when I say I don't want a movie night. "That's so mean Slash, you said you were gonna take care of me."

Steven moved a while ago into my apartment, I agreed I was gonna take care of him, while he was gonna try to get sober from all the drugs. I promised him, but the last thing I wanna have is a Steven snuggled all up beside me. Lately, I'm catching some feelings for the lil' boy, that's why I ignore him most of the time, I don't wanna disturb him in his getting sober thing.

I sigh and I look into the eyes of Steven, there so hopeful and full of sweetness. I can no longer resist, "Okey Stevie, you pick a DVD, and I'll order pizza.

-

"You want a horror movie?!, Stevie the last time you saw one you couldn't sleep for months," I yell at him.

"But Slash I'm with you so I ain't gonna scared, you're gonna protect me." He gives me his puppy eyes, that I can't resist.

I give him a smile and I say, "Okey we're gonna watch it but look away if it's scary."

We sit down in silence while we eat our pizza and watch the movie.

"Ugh - Ughh Slash I don't get why you like these movies there so scary and gross."

Steven puts his hands before his eyes and dives with his head into my neck.

"Shh - shh it's okay Stevie, I told you this was too scary for you."

Then the Lil' boy in my arms asks softly, "Is it over yet?"

"Stevie it's a horror movie the scary part is never over. Do you wanna watch a cartoon or something?"

"No - no, I wanna watch the movie whole."

He removes his hands from his eyes and puts them around my neck, he carefully turned his head, "Ugh, omg this is so gross Slash."

I lay my hands over his head, coffering his eyes. "Steven you're gonna get nightmare's, you sure you wanna watch, I don't mind watching a cartoon."

No - no, I wanna watch this, I'm not a pussy, but can you turn the sound a Lil' lower It's kinda creepy."

"Of course Steven." I turn the sound lower and I lay my arms around Steven's waist. After a while I see that the drummer is asleep, it looks really cute. I play with his poofy hair, I decide to lay him down in his bed.

I lift him up and drag him upstairs. I lay the boy down on his bed and I lay a blanket over him. I doubt for a while but I do it, I stoke a tuck of blond hair behind his ear and I give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Good night Popcorn."