I'm not a carrot - Axl x Izzy

btw there both almost nude in this story

-

"Axl what the fuck?!"

Axl looks up at me with confused green piercing eyes. "What the fuck do you want?"

"You're eating carrots again." Axl quickly puts the last part of the carrot in his mouth. "No I'm not", he says sassy.

I shake my head, I sit down next to him on the couch and wrap one arm around his shoulders, and with my other arm I lift him, and I put him on my lap. I wrap my arms around Lil' ginger's slim waist.

I snuggle my head into his neck, I feel the ginger locks tickling on my head, I get lost In my thoughts and I laugh softly.

"What?" Axl asks me while he eats another carrot.

"It's just."

Axl doesn't let me finish and snaps at me "It just what."

I smirk and I boob his nose, "So what I was saying, It's no wonder you're Ginger you eat carrots all the time for breakfast, lunch, dinner and a snack, Its like your a Lil' rabbit."

He looks confused at me with two mixed messages in it one says "What the fuck Izzy" and the other one is kinda mad. You need to know Axl very well to know what he means to say with his eyes.

I shake my head, and I kiss him on his neck, "Aahh how cute, my Lil' carrot is mad." I say teasingly.

"That's not funny, I just like my carrots that's all." He says back.

"Sure whatever you want Axy," I say laughing.

He turns his head and looks mad at me. Then out of nowhere, he kisses me on the mouth, I teasing bite softly on his underlip. He slides his tongue over my lips asking for entrance, I let him in and our tongues make little circles around each other.

He turns his whole body so that he faces me, he pulls my body down, so that I lay down. We start kissing again, this time more passionate. His hands are gliding all over my body, then he kisses my neck.

Lowering himself down my body leaving little red markings on his body, he sucks my nipple. Still lowering himself down my body. He kisses my inner thighs, my member is leaking precum and my grey thong has an all wet mark on it. He lets my member out of my thong, it jumps out. He locks his mouth around my leaking cock...

-

The rest you can imagine by yourself hope you liked it. (comment, vote, request, and thx for the read)