My angry kitten - Axl x Slash

⬆️ Credits to the artist (I don't know who the artist is but this is fucking awesome)

So this was a request from @butterflyhudson , I hope you like the story.

-

I walk down to the house where I and Axl live. I put my key in the lock of the front door and I turn the key. the door swings open and I step inside the house, I yell at Axl:

"Honey I'm home, where the fuck are you?"

I slam the door shut, and I walk to the living room. Nowhere is Axl to be found? I think he is just upstairs, trying to get some sleep. He didn't felt that good this morning.

I make myself a cup of coffee and I walk up the stairs. I walk down the al, I open the bedroom door as soft as possible not wanting to disturb Axl if he is sleeping.
I walk further into the room, I see Axl laying down in bed watching cartoons.

"Hey, cutie."

I mumbled. I take off my shoes and I look at Axl and I see him softly biting on his underlip, he looks up at me with honey eyes asking for love.

I walk to the bed and I lay down. I roll over to spoon Axl. I wrap my arms around the Lil' boy.

We lay down for a moment like that before I start kissing him behind her ear, finding his sweet spot very easy. I let my tongue slide over the ginger's neck leaving small red markings.

I pause for a moment to take a breath, my warm breath touches his skin causing Axl to get the chills, I can tell he likes it cause he lets out a soft moan.

He turns his whole body to me so that we're face to face. He moves his body again so that we're even closer. He brings his mouth close to my ear and whispers:

"How was your day Slasher?"

I answer the question with "It was great, I wrote a solo for the song we're making right now."
Trying to ignore the fact that he lets his hands slide all over my body, stroking my now hard member a couple of times. He lets his hands slide under my t-shirt, caressing me softly.

He turns his head to me, gives me a horney look, and snaps at me: "That's awesome, are you tired?"

"First I was but now I'm not."

I grab his red hair, pushing his head closer to mine. I kiss his lips rough and I pull back.

"Slash doesn't tease me, I'm way too horney for that."

"Aww so cute, my kitten is mad."

I was cut off by Axl kissing my lips, I didn't resist. His lips were so soft and he tasted so sweet. We melted into a passionate kiss, our tongues were finding their ways into each other's mouths, circling each other.

I pull back to remove my t-shirt, Axl takes his change and lets himself lay down on top of me.

He kisses my neck, slowly going down with his mouth to my nipple. He takes his thumb and index finger and pinches my nipple before he starts to suck it.

He goes further down, making his way to my shaft. he licks my Inner this before He unties my pants, my hard one jumps out leaking precum. He smirks and looks up at me with honey eyes and she says.

"You're a naughty boy Slash"

I look at him, he locks his mouth around the top of my presumed shaft. I let my head fall back into the pillows. I grab his ginger locks and without a warning, I thrust my cock all the way in his mouth, I can feel my member hitting the back of his troth. Over and over again I thrust into his mouth, spilling precum everywhere. Still holding onto his Ginger locks, I pull his head all the way out and thrust it all the way back in. Causing him to choke, I hold his head like this for a little while.

I pull his hair up, he looks up at me again but this time letting all the precum and spit drawl out of his mouth.

I tell the ginger to lay down next to me. He follows my order and lays down next to me.

I kiss him softly on the mouth and tell him he did a good job. I let two fingers slide into his mouth, he sucks them and covers them with spit.

I pull my fingers out of him and I pull with my other hand his grey covered in precum underwear down. I start prepping him with one finger.

The ginger moans at the sensation and I ad one more finger. Holding a peaceful rhythm.

"Slash fuck yes I-I think I'm gonna cum." He moans loudly after a short moment of prepping.

"Not yet kitten." I pull my fingers out, I let myself go on top of him. I put with my hands some lube on my hard-on.

I let my member slide into him, carefully first the top. I let him adjust to me, once I feel he is relaxed and ready I let myself all the way into him inch for inch.

"Fuck yes Slash you feel so fucking amazing." I wait for a while when he's all adjusted and then pick up a fast rhythm.

"Ax fuck you're so fucking tight." I pic his legs up pushing them towards him so that I can get deeper inside of him.

Axl dramatically lets his head fall deep into the pillows while he screams my name loud.

"Slash!! Slash!! I'm gonna fucking come."

"Yess kitten come for me."

"Slash."

"Fuck Axl I'm gonna fucking come."

I give him a couple more sloppy thrusts while I come, releasing my seed deep into him. That was the edge for him, he comes all over our chests.

I pull myself outta him and I lay down next to him trying to catch my breath.

I feel strong but little arms wrapping around me, the ginger lays his head down on my chest and sighs.

"Slash you're fucking amazing, I love you curly."

"I love you to kitten."

I pet his hair and tug a ginger lock behind his ear while I carry his back.
Slowly the piercing green eyes start to close, he blinks one more time but then he closes his eyes, he's asleep.

"Sleep dreams Rosie."

-