Aoi on Soulgates

On a fine morning at the School yard, few first graders have grouped up on Aoi.

"Excuse us, upperclassman Richter, but... could you help us a bit?"

"What is it?"

"Eh, we, uh, heard that you have an excellent way of describing something in an easy-to-understand way and we were wondering, since our teacher didn't like to go on any details about it, that... uh... How do Naturals, Talents and Learners differ? Why don't you need to use spells?"

"Ah, sure, I'll be happy to help, thanks for the compliment. So, it's like this. Each one of us — that is you, me, everyone — we have this thing inside as that we call the Soulgate. It's what allows us to use magic at all. For learners, the door is locked and shut. Learners need to first open the lock, then open the door and invite in the person they want. They need to know beforehand who to invite and why. Talents have a closed door, but it's not locked, they can just open the door at any moment and invite in the person they want. Us Naturals though, we don't have doors. Everyone is just walking in out living room like they lived there. At any moment we can just ask for them about anything without the need to open doors or invite people in."

"Oooh.. that's way simpler than Teach explained, but..."

"Okay, listen, I came up with another one. Let's see about ordering a pizza..."

"What?"

"Listen. Learners live in an apartment, they need to call the pizzeria and tell specifically what they want to order, then when the order arrives, they need to let them in via the ground door, wait for the elevator to come up, open your front door and then you can grab the pizza and go eat. Talents live in a house next to the pizzeria. They can just open the door and shout to the cooks to bring them anything they want."

"Ooh... well, what about you Naturals?"

"We live in the pizzeria."

"Pffft! Okay, they were correct, you do have a way with explanations. Thank you Richter!"

"No problems!"