Lily Gets a Letter

"Morning Grass Patch!" Lily yells to Tarutaru on a beautiful morning, when she enters the school grounds.

"Oh, Lily, morning! What's up with you, you seem cheerful today?" Tarutaru says with a wide smile on her face.

"I guess I am. I have a good feeling about this day, and.. uh... well.."

"Don't ah uh me, Lily. Spill the beans."

"Well... I got a letter in my locker today..."

"Letter?! A confession?! Someone else is fallen for you, you lady magnet!?"

"Ah, quit it Grass Patch! No, just... look."

Lily shows Tarutaru a letter, that says "Meet me later at the place where I sing." In really beautiful handwriting. But there is nothing else but that line.

"No names, no signature, no address..." Tarutaru says and looks at the note.

"It doesn't need one, Grass Patch. I know who it's from and where to go... "

"So what's the problem? Maybe she just wants to talk? Now's your chance, Lily! Tell her how you feel!"

"I—uh... well. I don't know what she'll say! Maybe she'll tell that..."

"Oh, no you won't! Don't go that route! It'll be fine, Lily. Heck, she might even confess to you!"

"Confess...? To ME? I don't think she... WHY are you looking at me like that, Grass Patch?"

"Lily, sometimes you're quite dumb."

"Oi!"

"Come, we'll be late from class, you can worry about that tomorrow if it isn't good!"