Getting Ready, Behind the Curtains

It's the big day, the auditorium is filled with people. It's full of quests and faculty and pupils. The introductory speech is soon over, then it's time for the opening song. Behind the curtains, Lily and Rose are both getting ready. Tarutaru is assisting them. Aoi is sitting somewhere in the audience, like the rest of her 3rd Grade classmates. Lily is dressed in a white floor-length shoulder-less dress with short sleeves. She's wearing hoop earrings made from white gold.

"Cotton Candy," Lily says and turns towards Rose who's getting her hair ready. "I'm going first and I'll sing the first song. Then I'll start the second song and you join me like we rehearsed."

"Mh. I can't lie, Lili.. I'm a little tense, this is more scary than I initially thought." Rose says and fixes one errand strand escaping. She's dressed in a sleeveless black gown. The hem is adorned with pink runes. She's wearing tear-shaped pink gems in her ears.

Tarutaru fixes Lily's dress and pats her on the back. "You're gold, Lily. Go, the Principal just stopped. You're up!"

Lily takes Rose's hands into hers "You'll do fine. Cotton Candy, the first song is for you.", she says. "Just.. Don't hate me afterwards?" She says nervously, turns around and walks through the curtains.

Rose stays there with a questioning face. She raises her finger and opens her mouth to say something, but Lily manages to turn around and walk to the stage before that. Rose turns to look at Tarutaru and raises her eyebrow. "What was that?", she whispers.

Tarutaru smiles at her nervously and whispers "Don't worry Caldwell... We have a plan."

"Alright. Now I'm even more tense," Rose says and sighs.

Music begins.