Next Day at School

A couple of hours later, at the school grounds. Lily's walking through the front doors, Rose went home to change her clothes before coming to school. Tarutaru sees her and waves.

"Hey! Good morning there lover-girl! And congratulations!", she shouts at her.

Lily walks to Tarutaru, "Morning, Grass Patch, uh.. For what?", she says confused.

Tarutaru puts her hands on her hips "Don't play 'Shy Girl' with me! You had Rose with you last night, yes?" She says.

"Yeah, but—", Lily stammers out and blushes.

"There's pink glitter all over your face and hair. Your eyes and fingertips have a pink tint. What part of anything did you want to keep secret?" Tarutaru grins widely at Lily.

"Does it show? Oh goddess, what do I—-" Lily says awkwardly and touches her face with her hands.

"You'll just have to live with it lover-girl. And don't try to hide it from anybody, really. We all saw the flash."

"What flash? The only flash was when she—- OOOHHH GODDESS!" Lily turns lobster-red and buries her face in her hands "Oh goddess can the ground just swallow me up now? Please? I—I didn't think it—"

"Teehee, don't sweat it lover-girl. At least we now know you aren't horrible in bed." Tarutaru laughs at her and smiles.

"Grass Patch, would you please shut up? I'm dying of embarrassment here," Lily mutters, her eyes cast downward.

"Hey, we're all adults here now, aren't we, it's nothing to be ashamed of being good in bed." Tarutaru grins.

"Stop it, will you! You're enjoying this entirely too much! You know what, I'm leaving. I can't be here. I can't look at anyone in the face today." Lily says and starts to leave.

"Anyone? Look, there's your honeybun!" Tarutaru says and point towards the main gates.

Lily quickly turns around and sees Rose arriving, with a wide smile on her face, her hair softly glowing and eyeliner dancing on her face, drawing little circles around everywhere. She's change into her school uniform, but kept the white Lily on her hair.

"I— you know what Grass Patch, eat a sock!" Lily spats out and starts to run towards Rose, Tarutaru stays there laughing her ass off.