Tarutaru's Plan

Friday evening, after school has ended. Tarutaru and Lily are walking out of the school gate. Out of ordinary, they are both taking the same bus and heading to Lily's dorm. They just chat about school things and some meaningless happening on the bus. Tarutaru asked if she'd be able to visit Lily's room after school to tell her something.

"You want us to do WHAT and WHERE? Are you INSANE?" Lily shouts to Tarutaru once they arrive at Lily's room in the dorms.

"Listen here Lillie... it's the only way to make them see. Anything else and when they finally get to do something about it, they'll just punish the both of you because they don't know any better. It has to be there and then." Tarutaru says and waves at Lily to sit down.

"But the whole school will be there, and..." Lily says, clasping her face with both of her hands.

"Can it Lillie! The whole school already knows. The fucking whole town knows something happened. That cute little pink flower you got has a really distinctive magical pattern and color. There's no person in the town that knows her that doesn't suspect something's going on. There's nobody on the whole school grounds that doesn't know you two are a thing and that you did... something. Many suspect it's much more, uh.. Intimate than what you said..." Tarutaru explains and looks at Lily with her hands on her hips.

"Oh, my goddess Grass Patch!" Lily yelps, blushing furiously.

Tarutaru looks at Lily and shakes her head. "I didn't say I was one of them! I believe you when you said you just sang together. You'll have to show them. And if what you told me about what Rose found out is true... That's even more important. The faculty is so stuck on their ways that they won't believe you if you just say to them. You have to show them and this is the only way. Granted, it's kinda like shooting a fly with a shotgun and it may make Miss Caldwell a bit upset, but... You have to do it Lillie! And it needs to be a surprise, you absolutely cannot tell her about this."

"I don't like this. I don't like this one bit. I won't lie, I'm really excited and what you suggest is something I really want to do.. But not telling Cotton Candy? That's harsh. Why can't I tell at least her?"

"The reaction must be genuine, they'll see it if it's rehearsed. And it won't have the effect it needs to have."

"I hate to admit that you're right." Lily mutters begrudgingly.

"What do you mean, I'm always right? That's why you ask for my help!" Tarutaru smiles widely.

"Aaahh! I hate you Grass Patch! Okay! Fine! I'll do it!" Lily turns away muttering something under her breath.

They proceed to go over Tarutaru's plan in more detail.