Chapter Seven

All of a sudden, I grew conscious of the fact that both the Alpha and I were stark naked, just standing right in front of eachother. My eyes widened at this realization and I quickly spun around to face away from him. I could feel my cheeks burning.

Sparks filled my skin as Michael gave my shoulder a gentle squeeze. "Is everything ok?" His voice soft as he spoke, barely above a husky whisper that made my skin crawl with butterflies. The fact that we were so close and so very naked had my skin crawling with butterflies.

I nod my head vigorously. "Hmm mm. Yup. I ah... I'm very naked right now, and so are you." I laugh nervously. Why the hell was he effecting me like this, since when do I get nervous around people, since when am I shy about saying what's on my mind? Why Goddess why?

A soft chuckle comes from his chest as his warm breath hits the nape of my neck. "Oh, I'm very aware. Little wolf." His words are whispered into my ear, he sounds so damn sexy when he talks like that.

Sexy? Nope no. Just no. Not happening. Nope. He's hideous. Can't go around jumping hideous strangers, I lie to myself.

But then a thought comes to my mind, and I feel so evil just thinking about it which makes me want to do it all the more...

I take a deep breath to gather my thoughts before I spin around with a smile plastered on my face. "Shall we head back then?"

I watch as his eyes roam my body, his eyes returning to the black state. He nods his head once, falling straight into my plan. Alpha horny pants licks his lips as his eyes meet mine again.

I push past him and start walking back towards the pack house. "I'm so glad you are so open about all this. I mean, I don't know of any other mates who would be fine with other men seeing their mates stark naked. But I'm just... "

A growl escaped the Alpha's lips. "Wait here." He says sternly before adding. "Don't. Let. Anyone. See. You." Before he stomps off towards the pack house in a huff.

"... so glad you're not a possessive jackass." I finish my sentence quietly. A massive smile lights up my face. "Oh, this is going to be so much fun." I can't help but give a small evil laugh to myself.

It was only minutes later when Michael returned, now fully dressed himself, and he held out a t-shirt and sweat pants to me. "Put these on quickly, before anyone sees you." He grumbles.

I laugh as I take the clothes from him. I pull on the clothes, as slow as possible to make him even more anxious that someone will come along and see my naked body. As I pull the shirt over my head, my nose is filled with his scent- these are his clothes. I'm wearing the Alpha of the Pack of Nights clothes. Sweet baby Jesus help me now. Was this punishment for making him angry? And why did he have to smell so good? Though his clothes are extremely baggy on me, they're incredibly comfortable.

I look up to see Michael smiling at me. "You look good in my clothes." He winks at me. I shake my head and roll my eyes. Not even a second later my back is against a pine tree and Michael is looking down at me, his face as hard as stone. "Don't roll your eyes at me, little wolf."

"What would you prefer I do? Suck your dick?" I laugh and push him away from me. "Stop telling me what the fuck to do." I say as I walk away from him, towards the pack house.

A growl comes from him behind me, but he doesn't say a word as he follows after me.

"Mikey Mikey Mikey!" Someone screams as we come through the front doors of the pack house. A small girl, she looked to be about four or five, comes running towards Michael and latches onto his long legs. The small girl has soft brown hair and dark blue eyes. Her lips are thin but rosey red, her cheeks a similar colour. The girl has thick long lashes that she batts up at Michael. "Mikey, where did you go?" She pouts up at him as she still holds on to his legs as if for dear life. "Mikey." She drops her voice to a whisper. "Who is she? She's pretty. Is she your girlfriend?"

A throaty laugh comes from Michael. "Yes, she is pretty isn't she." He says and send me a wink. "Anna, this is..." He pauses as he seems to just be remembering that he doesn't actually know my name.

I raise my eyebrows at him, waiting to see what he comes up with.

The big bad Alpha starts opening and closing his mouth like a goldfish, he's stuck and watching him flail about like this is the highlight of my day.

I crouch down next to the small girl. "Hi, I'm Amelia." I smile at her.

"That's a pretty name." She squeals. "Are you my brothers girlfriend?" Anna is still latched onto Michaels legs and she is now leaning all the way back, her neck and head are tilted backwards as she looks at the ceiling.

My eyes shoot up to meet Michaels lilac ones. "Your brother?" Interesting. "Nope, he and I are not together. He's actually been very mean to me today, I don't like him at all." I get a warning growl from Michael, resulting in me smiling up at him sweetly.

Anna stands up straight before releasing her grip from her brothers legs to start slapping his legs instead. "Why are you a meany?" She demands as she continues hitting. "I'm telling Mummy." Anna declares before running off down the hall.

"Great, now look what you've done." Alpha jackass huffs to me as he follows slowly after Anna. "So, Amelia huh?"

I shrug, walking next to him. "You're welcome for saving your sorry ass."

"Mummy Mummy Mummy, Mikey's being a meany to Amelia." Anna's voice comes from the kitchen.

"Anna, who is Amelia?" A woman's soft voice asks in reply. As we come into the kitchen I see that Anna is standing in front of a lady in her early fourties, though she hardly looks her age apart from the small lines on her forehead and around her mouth. She has dark brown hair and dark blue eyes. She has a thin figure, and well built mussels, she's tall though not as tall as the Alpha freak next to me. So this was Michaels mother, the woman who bore Satan himself in her womb.

"Don't listen to her Ma." Michael speaks. "Ma, this is Amelia, my mate."

Both Anna and Michaels Mum widen their eyes at Michaels comment. "You found your mate! Oh I'm so happy for the both of you." Michaels Mum exclaims and claps her hands together. She turns back to Anna. "Honey, why did you think your brother was being mean to Amelia?"

"Because she told me he was, she also said he wasn't her boyfriend." Anna replied defensively. 

Michaels Mum looks at both me and Michael confused. "She was joking, of course." Alpha douche laughs.

"Actually I wasn't." I interject. "He drugged me, kidnapped me, locked me in a cell, hurt me, locked me in his bedroom, and won't let me leave." I explain all in one breath. 

"Oh, well, it's very lovely to meet you Amelia." She smiles sweetly to me as she walks up to us. Michaels Mum smacks the back of Alpha Michaels head so hard I can hear a crack as her hand greets his skull. "What the hell is the matter with you boy? Why would you do that to your mate! My Goddess, did I not teach you anything about how to treat ladies? By crikey." She shakes her head at him as if he is her greatest disappointment in life.

I have to force my lips to stay together to stop my self from laughing, the big bad Alpha just got told of by his mother! 

The Alpha turns his head to me. "Why do you have to make things so difficult for me?" He gives me a small growl.

I roll my eyes at him.

Within a flash I'm being carried out of the room over Alpha Michael's shoulder.

"Mummy, where are they going?" Anna whines.

"They're just off to have some alone time, sweetie."