Chapter Thirty-two

"You look fire, babe, Michael will cream himself when he sees you." Marcy says with an evil smirk.

Michael and I had gotten back to his pack late last night, its been a week now since we marked each other and we've been almost inseparable since. If you thought we were bad before, never having space from one another, then you'd hate to hear that we've been fucking every chance we got spare. If we weren't fucking then we were around pack members and doing planning for the upcoming merger, but we rarely left each others sides. This evening we had carved out time to have a one on one meeting, Alpha to Alpha, to officially go over how we want the merger to go, what we want kept from our existing packs and what we want to change.

I'd come to Marcy late in the morning asking for her help on what to wear, I have a evil plan going on inside my mind that I needed Marcy's help to execute into action. I love Michael, but he can be very up tight sometime, especially when it comes to work. So I figured I'd tease him a little, he'll be told that he has to behave considering this is a business meeting, I just want to get under his skin a little.

Michael hadn't minded me leaving him this morning as he said he had his own preparations to attend to. We had stayed in contact via mindlink most of the day, he was mainly telling me cute things he like about me and I had spend most the time flirting. I haven't been able to keep my hands to myself since he took my virginity, not that I want to at all either. These hands were made for touching his mussels and ... more. Mmm Goddess you chose well for me.

"Hello, Earth to Amelia." Marcy waves a hand in front of my face, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I clear my throat and start fanning my face as I stand in front of the full length mirror in Marcy's room. Marcy had dressed me in a skin tight black pencil dress, the neckline was square and just showed the top of my bust, the straps are an inch thick and allow my mark to be on full display, the length went down just below my knees but has a slit on the left side that travels up to almost the top of my thigh. My hair has been tied in a neat, low, bun. My makeup is sleek, winged eyeliner with a natural looking eye shadow, and a matte deep red/ brown lip. "Wow." I breath out as I stare at my own reflection, I hardly recognise myself.

"I know right, I'm good at what I do." Marcy smirks at herself from where she stands next to me. "Here put these on quick, you have about five minutes before you have to meet Alpha Michael." Marcy holds out her hands to me, giving me a pair of six inch matte black stilettos.

My mouth gapes as I look at the shoes. "Marcy, I don't know how to walk in heels this big."

"Oh tut." She shakes her index finger at me. "Not with an attitude like that you can't, besides you'll be sitting most the time anyways... or laying down if it works how I think it will." Marcy lets out a small cackle.

I can't help but laugh along with her, knowing full well Michael will have a hard time controlling himself when I look this good. "Fine." I mutter and throw on the shoes. Marcy helps me for a few minutes to teach me a crash course on how to work these damned things before pushing me out the door to go to the meeting.

I walk down the hall and descend on the stairs, a few heads turning to look at me as I make my way to the conference room on the ground floor. I don't bother knocking on the closed wooden door before I enter. I stroll in casually, doing my best to look sultry as I walk.

Michael stands with Branson at the other end of the conference room, both their heads snap up to look at me and I can see from even five meters away that Michael's eyes are pitch black.

"Hello boys." I smirk at Michael before turning my head to look at Branson. "Branson, be a dear and leave this pup with me. Your mate is waiting for you up stairs, in your favourite place." I wink at him, knowing he'll understand exactly what I mean- Marcy and Branson are very kinky people, when I was leaving Marcy was getting ready to go to their equivalent of the red room, Marcy said they had gotten the idea from Fifty Shades of Gray, but I haven't a clue what that was.