Bookstore

THE CHAPTER BEFORE THIS SHOULD BE UP LATE sorry idk wtf is going on with my chapters, pls go to Up Late, then to this one

(YN POV)

A new day had begun, and I was resting in my room, reading that book on quantum physics, again. I heard a faint knock on my door.

"Come in!" I called. The door opened and I was both surprised and relieved to see Loki standing in the doorway. "Oh, hey." I sat up, on the edge of the bed. "Come on in, dont be shy." He smiled and walked in the room.

"I just wanted to thank you. For helping me." He said. 

"Oh, no problem." I smiled to him. "You feeling okay? I mean, that was intense."

"I'm alright, what about you?" I shrugged. "You were the one that used all your energy." I was tired, but okay. I was surprised he was so concerned for me.

"I'm fine." I picked up the book I had been reading. "Just tired of reading about 'the quantum realm'" I said, smacking the book on my forehead. Loki smiled and looked at me, strangely. "I mean, if you're gonna fill a bookshelf, at least put the classics, not this." I walked to the shelf and thumbed through the books. Loki walked to my side and looked over the collection of literature.

"I have some Asgardian literature- oh" I looked to him and he shook his head and smiled. "You cant read ancient Asgardian."

"Nope. Hey, maybe I can go to a bookstore. I'll probably have to ask for permission from Lieutenant Iron Dong, though." Loki chuckled at my nickname for Tony. "Or, maybe Nat. She would be cool with it." I turned to Loki. "Care to join?" I asked.

"Oh, I couldnt..."

"Aw, come on, it'll be fun. Plus, you haven't read any Shakespeare OR Poe, which is a crime, if you ask me." I walked to the door, and motioned for him to follow.

"Really, I dont think it's a good idea."

"Of course it's a good idea, the Avengers have to have some fun. Especially after a crazy space battle." I replied. He reluctantly joined me, walking down the hall to the main room that I had first met everyone in. Coincidentally, Nat was standing in the kitchen, getting something from the refrigerator.

"Hey, Nat!" I said, entering the kitchen area.

"Oh, hey, Y/N what's up? You feeling better?" She asked, pulling a container of salad out and shutting the door.

"Yeah, uh" I looked to Loki. "Me and Loki were wanting to see if we could tale a trip to the nearest bookstore. I've been reading nothing but quantum physics all day." I said, Loki nodded to her, in agreement.

"Oh, uh..yeah, that's fine..."

"Cool, just wanted to ask, in case the Avengers have to do something weird when they go places."

"Nope. But you're gonna need a car. Maybe Happy can drive you." She said, setting her food on the counter. She pulled out her phone and called someone. After a mommment of talking she hung up and a man appeared in the doorway.

"That was fast." Nat commented. The man smiled and waved.

"I'm Happy. Y/N, right?" I nodded.

"Nice, alright, where to?" He started out the door and we followed.

"Uh, wherever there is a bookstore." He walked down and to the back of the building. We went outside and stopped at a large black car. We all got inside.

"Okay. To the bookstore, JARVIS!" Happy said. The screen inside the car lit up, with directions.

                                      ~☆~
The bookstore we arrived at was huge.