After Effect⛈

The thunder was crackling outside my office window. It's about after 6 and Julius was blowing my phones all to pieces. He was calling the office and my cell phone. This shit is beyond crazy. After about 6 times on both phones, I finally picked up.

"Ugh.. Julius look I am working and I have a client coming. What is it?" I said.

"Look I asked your ass to get back here. Why do you keep disrespecting me!" He yelled.

I rubbed my temples while listening to him talk.

"Julius! Please.. what do you want me to do. I'm already doing everything else. Just so you can stop complaining. What kind of take out do you want?" I asked him rolling my eyes.

"Bitch!! Don't you dare temp me! You heard me! I am your fucking first and always will be. Now! I want something to eat and I don't care what it is as long as its good.. as a matter of fact, making it Olive Garden and I'll go get it myself." He said.

"Fine! Just don't interrupted me please!" I said.

"Just order the fucking food! And we have to talk when you get back. 8 tonight right? You better be on fucking time. I'm on a time limit!!" He said.

I hung up and used my phone to call Olive Garden. I order him some food and texted him the order number.

I paused from my work to look out the window. The rain was cascaded across the glass, pouring. I stood there and thought about a lot. My marriage wasn't supposed to be based off of the money. The abuse was getting more and more rougher by the minute. That's why I had my boss to keep me overtime. She don't know why but I'm glad that Bre knows.

I sit back down and kept working. By the time my client came, I spent an extra hour getting the prints looking just right. Then I got ready to go home.

***Back Home***

Julius

She just thinks that she can work fucking overtime and I stay here and fucking starve shit! I don't even know why I married her stupid ass any fucking well. She is a great fuck though and she gives that cash up when I want it. I keep my hundreds, unless I'm out to a club some where.

She don't know that shit though. I need to be calling Cici fine ass because she handles me just right. I picked up my phone to dial her but then Michael beeps in.

"Hello, What's up my nigga!" I said getting off the couch.

"What up. Look I'll be in town early tommorrow. Did you talk to your wife yet?" He asked.

"Man, her ass working late so, she should be home in about an hour. She's pissing me off because she didn't cook but she did buy me some Olive Garden." I said.

"I mean you could have did that yourself nigga. Come on man, I know you didn't call her at work did you.. and tell the truth." He said.

"Yeah man!! I was hungry and she does all the cooking for me bro, you better get you one of them." I said.

"You ain't answer my damn question though. Come on man we brothers man." He said.

"I blew her job and cell phone up. I'm not going to lie nigga. I had forgot she had told me she was working late but I will handle that when she gets home. And I'll tell her that, when she gets her ass home. " I said.

"Ight bet. And don't worry about transportation, I'll have a driver to come and get me." He said.

"Okay bro! I got you nigga. Peace!" I hung up the phone.

My homeboy will be staying with me and that whore. And there is nothing that she will do about it. And when I ever hear that she talked some shit, I'll make sure that she gets dealt with.