My Bestfriend or Monster?🥀

Kayla

I was in the middle of my bath, soaking and breathing in the smells of eucalyptus mint. My body was sore and I felt like I needed this. My bath was cut short, when I heard the bedroom door open and shut. Julius bust through the bathroom door. Eyes bloodshot red and he was smiling.

"Hey ba-ee." His slurred words told the story as he burped, closed the door and walked over to the tub. I sat up and watched his every move frightened. He sits at the edge of the tub.

"You leaving me Kayla?" He said as he kept burping and glaring his eyes at me. I sat up as much as possible, shaking my head 'no'. He leans over the tub closing in on me and before I could move any further, punches me in my nose, grabs me from my hair and dunks my head under the water. Fighting for my air, I am grabbing him by the arms and he dunks my head again.

I stayed under the water from what seemed like minutes to me. He pulls me by my hair midway from out of the water and grabs my face. Holding my head close to his while I am still gasping for air. He squeezed my face in the palms of his hands.

"Ahhhhhh ouch!!" I screamed as he head butted me in my face to keep me quiet.

"Shut the fuck up! You trying to get help. The nigga is my best friend not yours. So if I catch you fucking cheating on me with him or anyone, I will kill you bitch!" He screamed.

I instantly got dizzy as I tried to climb out the bathtub and it didn't do me any good because then he kicked my in my stomach and then reached for the towel and threw it at me.

Holding my stomach yet again, trying to catch my wind, I started coughing and blood was coming out of my mouth. This wasn't going to be an easy task for me. He then reached down again and grabbed me by my hair.

"Kayla, I hope you are listening to me because I will fucking kill your ass and live happily ever after with the trust fund!" He said through his teeth.

I nodded my head the best way that I could before he punched me one more time in my face and I was sent in complete darkness. I don't remember anything after that.

***The Next Morning***

Michael

I was waiting for Kayla to come downstairs. She was supposed to have been down here since Julius said that she makes the breakfast every morning. I kinda felt bad for her to be crying the way she was last night.. it only had me wondering why she was crying like that. I was looking at some of the business plans for the place of my business and I needed the blueprints to get that started. It was going to take a few months to complete but I manage to explain that to Julius.

He was so excited and was glad I was staying to keep him company. Then I had to drive us home in his car because he couldn't. I stayed down here for a while after he went upstairs. It wasn't too much longer that I heard some small rumbling and a loud thud from the living room.

I walked upstairs to my room, only to sense a bad vibe coming from their room but I didn't invade. Once I got into my room, I could hear some small coughs, a yell coming from him and gasping before everything went silent. Their bathroom must be close to my bedroom. While my bed and bathroom was on the other side of the room.

I was lost in the moment for awhile before I heard a door close and Julius ran downstairs. Shockingly, he sounded like he was in a rush because he was out of breath.

"What up my nigga?" He said breathing real heavy a little bit.

"What up man? Where's Kayla? I thought she was going to make breakfast?" I asked looking on my computer. Then my eyes shot back at him and his reaction was priceless.