Forever The End

Kayla

Its been two years since everything happened. I moved everything including my business in California and my love for Michael has been everything. He waited for me hand and foot while I was going through. I loved Michael for it all and I was glad of this. I was home cooking us some dinner, waiting for him to come home from work. His business was expanding and every now and then when he had to go out of town, we went together. 

There was a knock on the door as I was stirring the mashed potatoes. I walked to the door and I opened the door. Julius was standing there. 

"Leave or I will call the cops." 

I went to close the door and he placed his foot there. 

"Please come back to me, I need you. I am sorry I ever hurt you."

I shook my head, "No, how did you even find me.. you need to go for real. We been over. Two fucking years over...!" 

I tried closing the door again as he stuck his hand against it.

"Please, I am just..." 

He pauses just as a black SUV pulled up and I was relieved as Michael stepped out in his black suit. Gosh, this man makes me weak in the knees. Julius backed up. 

"So, I guess the best man won huh?" 

He stepped off the porch as he approached Michael. 

"Treat her right man, that's all I have to say. I didn't realize that caused so much pain." 

I shivered a little as Michael took off his shades. And he only nodded, not speaking back. Julius pulled his hand out for him to shake and he does. As a truce was formed, Julius realized that his fight was over and he knew that he wouldn't win this one. 

"My friend betrayed and took my wife. Its good though. I have better anyway." 

He said as he walked away, getting in his car and driving off. I swallowed but I didn't even let that bother me. I had a real man standing in front of me. Michael takes a breath as he turned around and smiled. 

"Yeah we are going to need a gate and security cameras." he laughed.

I walked to him and kissed him.

"Hi baby." he said and then he went down to his knees as he rubbed my belly. 

"Hi baby girl.. daddy's home." 

I laughed because this was a happy ending. I got married again and so did Michael. Our life was beginning and now expanding since I am six months pregnant. I am thankful that I ran into him at that grocery store two years ago. He saved me and showed me what a real love and real man could do. 

Forever.. At Last..

The End.

Moonwalk to that Like Button and Hehe to the comments. Thanks to all who have been supporting me on this book. I hope you have enjoyed. Love you all!