Weekend Recap

I went into work the next morning and my best friend met me.

"Good Morning Kayla." She said rubbing my back. I walked into my office and she came behind me and closed the door.

"Hey girl. How was your weekend?" I asked sitting down.

"It was pretty good. What about you?" I said. I sat my bag down beside me and looked at Bre. "Bre I will be honest, my weekend was horrible besides our new roommate." I said.

"Ooohh girl spill.." she said looking at me with thirsty eyes.

"Okay listen, Friday afternoon, I made a run for the store and met the guy.. not thinking that he was Julius' college buddy. He's never told me that he had any friends." I started.

"Damn.. well what he look like?" She asked. I smiled a little bit as I turned on my computer. "He's taller than me, about the same height as Julius. Jet black real curly hair, it's about to his shoulders. Broad shoulders, slim but average built. Nice brown eyes and a voice to die for. I mean I heard him humming a little bit but Bre he has been saving and comforting me." I said.

"Wait a minute... what you mean by "saving and comforting" Did he put his hands on you while this man is living with you two?" She asked.

"Behind his back but he had figured it out. And he helped me regain consciousness, then calmed me down from my panic attack. I just Bre.. I hate it for him to see me like that.. and I feel like it's not going to end." I said, "Then its almost like he has seen this before or something."

"Kayla, when the hell did you start having panic attacks.. as long as I known you?" She said, "What you mean by he knows something?"

"He has been really calm and caring for me ever since then. Im feeling like he seen this shit happen before Julius and I met. I said, " I don't know Bre, I had a panic attack late saturday night after Julius came to one of the houses I was working on and he.." I stopped because I suddenly felt panicky again. My breathing grew heavy and I felt my heart beating rapidly as I grabbed my chest.

"Oh my gosh.. Hold on, Kayla!" Bre said as she jumps up and opens my window. She kneels beside me and she pats my back.

"Kayla calm down.. breathe in and out.. if it helps don't tell me what happened!" She said but it didn't help the case, I tried to catch my breath for five minutes.

"Come on Kayla, get up.. let me get you to the window." she reaches to pull me up to a window but I ended up passing out.

"Kayla!! Wake up!"

***********************************************

Michael

I was at the area where my business was being renovated. It looked good on the outside it just needed a few altercation on the inside.

"Okay.. this looks good Tom! I need a larger area on the right side, maybe break this wall in and remove this wall.. it has to be a grand lobby area. More room, more chairs. The panels need to be a mahogany red, black, and maybe some gold. But I have someone who can personally help with some painting and office remodeling." I said.

I felt the big job was for them but for some other office cues, I wanted to talk to Kayla. Maybe she could help me out just a little. There's no pressure, I just needed her away from Julius so i can let her know about this trip.

Then I got a call from Julius...

"Hello?" I said confused.

"Hey man you good right?" He asked. I looked at the phone and then placed it back to my ear.

"Julius.. it's me.. your homeboy.. why wouldn't I be?" I asked him.. There was a pause and then he cleared his throat.

"I'm just asking, I had a missed call from the hospital. And the voicemail was looking for me but I thought it was for you." He said.

"Why would it be--" He stops.. "Hold on man, hello? Yeah, who's this- the hospital.. what you mean by that-- she passed out.. oh okay.. thanks." He said.

"What's going on?" I asked. He blew out a breath on the phone.

"Kayla is in the hospital.. something about she passed out but I have to work dammit man!" He yelled.

"Okay so she's at the hospital and your not going?" I questioned. I was getting angry by the second. The way he spoke and non concerning really bothered me.

"Nigga, she's a grown ass woman, I have to work I can't just take off like that man.. my boss don't be playing! Look, if you get a chance just go up there an check on her for me bro.. can I trust you?" He asked.

"Man, I am your best friend but I feel like you are wrong man.. I'm just being honest here." I said.

"Listen I'll owe you one.. I gotta go." He said before he hangs up.

I hung up the phone. If I had blood pressure problems, it would be high as the sky right now. I put my phone back in my pocket.

"Tom, i have an emergency. If you need me, call me and email me some pictures of what is done and what's next with the blueprints." I said quickly.

"No problem Mr. Jackson. I'll call you sir." He said as we shook hands and I literally jogged to my car. I got in and I drove off the site.

Julius

I know good fucking well she don't expect me to be there fuck her. I got bigger and better things to do. Michael can look out for me, this time.

I was typing on my computer when my fine ass assistant came in.

"Hey daddy!" She said coming in and closing the door. She walked over beside the desk and I stood. I had a taste for them sweet ass lips all damn day.

"How my baby doing?" I said and she got tickled.

"I'm fine baby and he's doing fine too." She said rubbing her belly. She was five months pregnant and I couldn't wait for my son to be born. I could care fucking less for what anyone said about me.

"Well I will be coming over tonight baby, I promise. Its just the wife but you know I'll knock her ass out before I settle for a child with her stupid ass." I said kissing her neck.

"So she doesn't know about us right?" She asked wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Hell naw.. ay look... my best friend is living there so, he'll let me know if she acts differently and besides.. the money I make is for us anyway... Fuck her." I said.

"Okay... we still have to get the baby room ready to at the house... I paid the Lightbill this morning so you got the mortgage for this month?" She asked.

"Of course baby.. you know I got us.." I said.

"Well since I'm on my hour break can you help me out with something?" She asked pulling up her skirt. She had no panties on and gosh was she swollen wet today. 

"You wet and ready for me baby?" I said unzipping my pants. She opened her legs up for me and I slid on in. Fucking her brains out, satisfying her, right in my office.

End of Chapter...

Vote and Comment- Love you guys!!
Miss Darraina
❤❤❤

Vote and Comment- Love you guys!!Miss Darraina❤❤❤