Chapter 25

|🌻|

|🌻|

3rd Person POV

Pain. Madison was in so much pain. After Bella left Madison started to dose off. She in a way wanted to give up, to give in to the peaceful darkness but then again she was scared. If she feels into this darkness would she ever be able to come back out. She just wanted the pain to stop. She wanted her mates, she wanted to hug them and never leave them ever again.

As Madison was trying to keep herself awake the door to the room the mystery man and Bella disappeared into open and they both walked out with big smirks on the faces.

"I'm impressed. You are stronger than you look, you should be unconscious or dead right now. But lucky for me and Bella you are awake so what we are about to do with be a lot more fun and satisfying for us" the weird man says will walking over to Madison slowly.

Meanwhile in Volturi

Everyone in the Volturi was tense especially the elite guard and the kings because they were worried about their mate but also were livid because they thought their mate would be safe with her other mates but apparently not.

The kings and the elite guard get on their private jet as fast as they could. They all sat around and the only noise was that of the jet and of the loud of almost silent grows rumbling through the chests of Caius, Felix and even Jane as they thought about how their love was in danger. The rest of them on the plane were as livid they just kept their feelings more inside.

Everyone wanted it all to just be a dream. Madison wanted to be with her mates to be able to hear the voices, to be in their arms. feeling both warmth and coolness.

And her mates wanted to her, they wanted her safe with them. They wanted to be able to hold her, to hear her laugh and her voice. To be able watch her as she does even the simplest things. Some would think it's creepy that they watch her all the time but if you really knew them and their relationship than you would understand.