A/N #1

Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well and are safe and happy. I wanted to thank you all for reading my book. I can't tell you how much I appreciate you guys and I'm so glad you like it. If you would have told me when I came up with this idea that I would have more than 100k reads on MY book I would not believe you. Thank you all!!
I also wanted to say I'm sorry. On my last update I said I was going to update the next day but I didn't. I'm very sorry for not updating. A lot of stuff is going on in my life with school work, my mental health and my physical health I've just been very stressed and depressed. I know that shouldn't be an excuse and you probably don't want to hear about this either. I have had the inspiration to write and it pains me not to update. I love writing new chapters but I don't want to write a shitty update now when I could wait just a little and I could give you guys a good update with a few chapters.
Again I'm really really sorry. I will try an update as soon as possible. No later than a month.
Also, thank you again for reading this and voting. I love all your guys comments! They make me happy, some even make me laugh.
I hope you all are healthy and safe. Remember that you are amazing and I love you guys!
You are Enough!
You are beautiful!
You are handsome!
You are important!
You are loved!
You matter!
You are not Alone!
Lots of love - gabriela