Chapter 9

|🌻|

3rd POV

3rd POV

It was about 9:00pm when Jacob and Seth dropped Madison off at her house. She gave them both a kiss on the cheek and told them thank you for the fun evening. Madison grabbed her bag and went inside the house. When Madison walked in she saw Charlie asleep on the couch. She walked over and put a blanket on him and placed a soft kiss onto his cheek. She walked up stairs and made her way to her room. She was exhausted... physically and emotionally. She was drained. She put her bag down and walked to her closet. She grabbed a Camila Cabello t-shirt and some black pj pants. She went to the bathroom to change and to brush her teeth and wash her face. When she got done and back to her room, Madison turned on her fan and turned on her tv. She went onto Disney Plus and decided to watch Good Luck Charlie. She got into bed and hugged her stuffed animal that she sleeps with every night. She was only 10 minutes into the show when she fell asleep. Hopefully she would sleep better.

Meanwhile, as Jacob and Seth dropped Madison off at her house on there way back Seth gets a call from Sam. He told them that the Cullens wanted to meet up at the treaty line and discuss some things. Seth and Jacob were confused about what they wanted to discuss but they said okay and they drove back to Jacob's house to drop off the truck and meet with the pack. The pack had already shifted. They were all there sept for Emily because Sam didn't trust the Cullens around her. Jacob and Seth shift and they all ran to the treaty line that's a little aways from any houses. They smelt the Cullens and ran faster.

Once they got there they shifted back behind some trees and put on clothes that they had carried in there mouths. They walked out.

They stood like this facing the Cullens

Sam
Jared _____Paul
Embry______Jacob____Quil
Seth_________Leah

They Cullens stood in a row. It went Jasper, Alice, Edward, Esme, Carlisle, Rosalie, and lastly Emmett.

It was silent for a moment.

C: Carlisle Esme:Esme Em: Emmett
R:Rosalie JH: Jasper A: Alice Ed:Edward
Sam: Sam P: Paul Jar: Jared
EC: Embry JB: Jacob Q:Quil Seth: Seth L: Leah

C: Hello, we asked you here tonight to talk about Madison Swan.

Sam: What about her?

C: Well, we know that you care about her.

Sam: yes we do. That's why we don't want you leeches around her

C: Well I'm afraid you won't be able to stop us.

P: Why is that?!

C: Because if you keep us away from her then she will die

JB: Are you threatening us?

C: No, I'm telling you that she will die if we are not around her because..

Carlisle wasn't about to finish his sentence because Emmett cut in on him

Em: She is our mate.

The pack was pissed and shocked

P: NO SHE IS NOT

L: SHE CANT BE

Jar: THATS IMPOSIBLE

Seth: QUIT!

The pack stopped yelling. Sam looked back over at the Cullens.

Sam: That's imposible. Because we all imprinted on her.

It was the turn for the Cullens to be angry and shocked

R: You filthy mutts imprinted on our mate?!

C: there must be an explanation for this.

Sam: I was going to go and talk to Billy tonight about why the pack imprinted on Madison. Maybe I could ask and see if he knows why you guys are also mates.

C: Now you see why we can't not be around her.

Sam: I do see. I don't want any of you even close to her but I don't want her hurt

C: we don't want her hurt either. Can we just make a truce up now. Tell we figure out what's going on we won't make each other not see Madison. Deal?

Some of the Pack members and some of the Cullen family tried to interject their opinions but Sam cut them off.

Sam: we have a deal Cullen. But we should make some rules.

C: i agree

Sam: rule one: she don't know what we really are tell we know what is going on

C: i think that sounds good. Rule two: no kissing her

Sam: I agree. I don't have any more I need to share

C: i don't either.

Carlisle stuck his hand out for Sam to shake. After a few seconds Sam shook his hand to seal the deal.

The pack than turned around and went back into the forest to shift. They all ran back to Jacob's so they could talk to Billy. They all piled into the house into the living room where Billy was. They explained everything to him. Then Billy wheeled him self over to a bookshelf and grabbed a book that had a sunflower on the front of it. Other than the sunflower the book was black. After grabbing the book Billy wheeled back over to tell. He then proceeded to tell them the legend about the girl who would be born and be the mate of the most noble, strong and praise shifter and cold ones. She would be the peace maker. She would be there everything. She will have to find all her mates by the time she turns 17. When she turns 17 a spell with be placed on her so she will be immortal but still be human. If she has a human mate than that human mate will also have this spell placed on them. There will also be a spell placed on the girl and all her mates that they can not die. They can get hurt but they never die. This is beautiful they are destined to be together forever. They will become the most praise and worship group in the world and the girl that has the hearts of her mates will be the star the light. This girl though will have people who want her for them selves. Because she is a light, she is kind, she is strong and she is beautiful. She is everything anyone wants. She is the Sun, she was also a beautiful sunflower.

They boys and girl were in shock. They were trying to process everything that was just told to them. They knew then and there that Madison was the girl. Madison was the sunflower.

AHHHHH IM SO HAPPY THAT SO MANY PEOPLE LIKE MY STORY!!! It means so much to me!! <3

-g