Chapter 19

|🌻|

hi, I'm so sorry for not updating for so long

hi, I'm so sorry for not updating for so long. I've been going through some stuff but I'm going to try and update more. I wanted to say thank you for all the people reading,voting and commenting on my story. I never thought my book would get this far. By the way my inbox is ALWAYS open! 🌻
Lots of love!! -g

~3rd Person POV~

It had been a few hours sense Edward introduced the head Volturi guards and Emilio.
Currently, Madison was asleep laying in Felix's arms. After Edward introduced Madison to them she took a minute to process but then a huge smile was plastered on her face. Her eyes twinkled like there was little diamonds in them. She ran over to them and hugged the closes one at the time which happened to be Jane. Jane was surprised at first but then she smiles softly at her little mate, she hugged her back and kisses her forehead. As Madison hugged the rest of them they either gave her kisses on the cheek or forehead.

The pack/Emily, the Cullens/Hales and the 4 Volturi guards started discussing how they were going to get Madison to see the kings. Even though the Cullens and the Pack/Emily didn't like that Madison was mates with them, but they would be civil with each other for Madison's sake. There was only a month left tell Madison's birthday. They knew that had to get Madison to see the kings before then and before she gets even more sick and in more pain. They hoped that the kings were Madison's last mates because if they weren't there was going to be a problem.

~time skip tell the next day~

Jane, Alec, Demitri and Felix has to go back to Italy which made Madison very sad but her spirts were up lifted when they told her that her the Cullens and the Pack are going to come to Italy in 4 days.

They gave each other hugs, the 3 boys got to hug Madison before Jane. They left after they said goodbye. Jane stayed for a minute, she hugged Madison. She pulled away and kisses her forehead. Jane takes her Volturi necklace off and give it to Madison.

Jane: as you hold this you will always know I'm with you. All of us at the Volturi will be with you. tell we meet again my principessa.

Madison: I will hold on to this with my life mi reina.

Jane smiles softly, she looks at the pack and the Cullens and nods her head at them and runs off.

Emmett comes up behind her and tickles her sides. Madison starts laugh and tries to get away from him. she runs and hides behind Jasper.

Madison: Jasper help me. *giggles*

Jasper: *laughs and starts play fighting with Emmett*

As they are both busy Madison shushes the pack and the rest of the Cullens and points inside. they seem to get the message because they quickly walk inside the house.

Madison: lock all the doors and windows *giggles*

All of them laugh and they all run around the house locking it all up. After they made sure everything was locked they looked outside and Emmett and Jasper were still play fighting. So Madison suggests that they should leave them be and watch a movie, they agree. they all got comfy on the couch. Madison said in the middles of the room on the floor. the rest of the Cullens were on the left side of her and the pack on her right. they started watching Spider-Man into the spider verse. it's Madison's favorite movie right now. they were about 25 minutes in when they heard banging on the doors and windows from Emmett and Jasper. They laughed at them and after about 5 minutes of them banging around Madison opened the door for them to come in.

The rest of the night they watched movies. the pack and Madison ate popcorn, gummy bears, airheads, white chocolate Kit-Kate's and ICE CREAM! They had fun. It was about 1 am when the pack and Madison decided to call it a night. It was the Cullens night to have Madison stay at there house so Madison said goodbye to the pack. The pack told her that they would come by tomorrow. After they left all the Cullens led Madison up to her room. They all tucked her in and kisses her forehead. They all took turns through out the night about who would lay with Madison as she slept. right now it was Edward's turn. After everyone else left Edward got into the bed next to Madison. She cuddled into him and made small noises of content as she started to fall asleep. Edward smiles down at his mate with so much love in his eyes. He turned on the tv in the room to a random show on Madison's sleep show list. Madison sleeps better if there is some kind of noise.

Madison's dreams started off amazing but soon they turned into a nightmare.

(So this is what Madison's room looks like at the Cullens)

(This is what here room looks like at the pack house)

hi, I'm so so sorry about how long it been. I'm going to get better about updating I promise. I will have a lot more time right now because my state is on lock down. my house especially, because my aunt runs a autistic adult foster home and the government says we can't leave the house or let anyone in the house for 2 weeks. I hope everyone is safe and okay. if anyone needs to talk you can always dm me.
Also remember that you are amazing, you matter. If you feel like no one loves you them that is not true because I love you. I love all of you. thank you so much for reading my book. I never thought it would get this far.
I was curious if anyone had any suggestions for this book. I'm kinda on a writers block.
Lots of love~
gabi