Chapter 3 |New Beginning|

[hi everyone, I just wanted to remind everyone that this book WILL have polyamory in it

[hi everyone, I just wanted to remind everyone that this book WILL have polyamory in it. Also thank you so much for reading my book. 💓 Another thing, this chapter may have some triggering things in it like, abuse, and bullying. Along with anxiety and depression.]

Bella's POV {when Madison is walking past her and the Cullen's}

'Ughh. I hate her so much. Why does she have to be so damn perfect? She is just a attention seeking bitch. She doesn't deserve love, or happiness. Why can't she just leave, better yet kill her self.'
*looks around at the Cullen's*
'Why are starting at her. Maybe they are staring at her thinking about how dumb she looks.' *Madison and Bella make eye contact, Bella glares at her*
'Why did she have to move back. Everything was perfect before she got here. I got my dad all to my self and everyone at school was looking at me and the Cullen's.'
End of Bella's POV

3rd person POV
Madison walks out of the office with her schedule. She keeps walking down the hall looking down at her schedule when someone taps her shoulder. She turns around and sees at  guy who looks around the same age as her.
He had light green eyes, with brown fluffy hair.

I smiled

I smiled. He smiled back. We started at each other for a minute but then he stated talking.
M=Matthew  MS=Madison

M="Hi, my names Matthew Bagley. You're Madison Swan right?" *He smiled*

MS="Hi, and yes I'm Madison. It's nice to meet you Matthew"

M="it's nice to meet you too. Do you need help getting to your class?"

MS="yes please! Thank you so much."

*Smile gets brighter* M="no problem. I couldn't let a beautiful girl like you get lost, could I?"

*giggles* MS="aww. That's really sweet."

M="Can I see your schedule?"