Chapter 15

|🌻|

No One's POV

No One's POV

When Seth, Jacob and Madison were walking at some point Madison jumped on Seth's back and just stayed there. They walked up the driveway of the pack house when all of a sudden the guys and girls that were in the house came out to greet them. They all smiled when they saw Madison.

Madison gave them all hugs but when she got to Paul he picked her up and spun her around. She started laughing and they all were mesmerized by her cuteness. Paul put her down and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. Madison blushes a deep red. She tries to turn away but fails because Paul grabs her chin and tilts her head but up to look at him.

Paul: don't hide that beautiful face of yours. You look adorable.

That comment makes Madison blush more. They all then head inside. They boys automatically walk into the living room. There was a soccer game on. Mexico City against U.S.A. So far Mexico was winning. Leah ended up joining them too. Emily walked into the kitchen and Madison followed her.

When Madison got into the kitchen she saw Emily cutting tomatoes. They were having tacos.

Madison: can I help with anything?

Emily smiles at the brown hair beauty.

Emily: that would be great. You can help me cut up things. You can cut up the onions and the belled peppers and I will cut the tomatoes and lettuce.

Madison: okay

Madison got to work on cutting the belled peppers. She was on the other side of the island table in the middle of the kitchen crossed from Emily. They were talking about a tv show they both love. American Horror Story. They loved the first season better than any other season.

As they were talk and cutting up the food, someone came into the kitchen and walked quickly behind Madison. Emily could see who it was but didn't say anything. The said person wrapped there arms around Madison's waist and rested there head on Madison head. Madison jumped a little bit but she soon realized who it was and smiled.

Madison: Hi Leah

Leah: Hi beautiful

Madison blushes. Leah and Emily both chuckle at how adorable she is. Leah stayed were she was, and Madison was happy. She really liked Leah. She liked all of them. Even the Cullens. She started talking her self down. Telling her self she was a horrible person for having feeling towards them. She kept telling her self that even if she wasn't a horrible person for feeling that way, she knows that they would never like her. They deserve much better.

But only if she knew. They all loved her. They were soulmates. They would do anything for her. They would be anything for her. They want her happy. They want her safe. She is theirs and they are hers. Nothing can break them apart.