Chapter 26

Silence. That's all they hear sept for the light "thumps" of the mates heart beating as she sleeps soundly for the first time sense she was reunited with her mates 2 months ago. They were worried but also relieved, worried because their mate was have a hard time readjusting and fully believing she was 100% safe.

Of course Madison knew she was safe with her mates and they would never let anyone hurt her ever again but the anxiety she feels won't go away.
She's been have nightmares. Things from the time away from her mates but also dreams about her fears.

But all her mates were also relieved that she was back with them. That they could see her, hear her, hold her. They could protect her.

Things leading up to this moment are complicated and confusing.

We last left off with the Volturi on the way, also with the pack and Cullen's arriving at the house that Madison and her abductors are located.

Well let's just say it didn't go well.

The mystery man at the end of it all was ripped apart by both Emmett and Paul.

Of course a fight took place before that, everyone had a job in the plan to save Madison.

Alice, Emily, Embry, and Carlisle were to find Madison and make sure she was okay, and get her out of that house.

Rosalie, Leah, Jared and Quill went to find Bella so they can take her back to forks so she could pay for all the bad things she has done. They wanted to just kill her then and there but they knew that there little mate wouldn't want that. Even after all the bad Bella has done to her she still loves her, she's still her sister.

When Alice, Emily, Embry and Carlisle saw their mate lying there motionless, they felt their hearts breaking, they felt like the world was crumbling.

They stood frozen which they felt was forever but in reality it was only second. As soon as they came out of their trace they rushed over to Madison. Carlisle immediately checked her on her, looked at all her injuries. She was losing blood to fast for her body could handle.

Madison started coming out of the blackness she found herself in, the first thing she felt was the tingling sensation she felt when her mates touched her. She slowly opened her eyes thinking she was dreaming but when she saw 4 of her beloved mates she gave them a small sad smiles. But soon after giving her mates the small smile did her body fully register what was going on. She instantly felt pain, it felt almost like she had had boiling water running through her veins. She also felt dizzy and nauseous. Alice and Embry both saw that she was about to through up so they carefully rolled Madison over on her side as she starting coughing out a mix of stomach acid and blood.

Carlisle quickly but carefully picked her up after she stopped coughing, he ran outside with Alice, Embry and Emily in tow. When they got outside Carlisle told them he was going to run back to the Cullen house so he could help Madison in his hospital room. He asked Embry to accompany him in wolf form. But he asked Alice and Emily to stay behind so they could tell the others.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
That's what leads up to the time in the present. Carlisle was able to get Madison their in-time to help her, embry was able to donate some extra blood after Carlisle realized he was short on blood bags. He packed her up, and then all they could do was make her comfortable, he ended pumped her up on pain meds so she wasn't in so much pain.

When the others came back they all rushed to the hospital wing in the house to check on her. They all crowded the room, they heard the door to the house fly open but immediately they knew who it was, the Volturi.

The main Volturi vampire (aka Madison's mates) walked into the room and saw their girl lying in the hospital bed. They were relieved she was okay, she was alive but also they became filled with rage as they say all the wires connected to her and all the sorta blood stained bandaids wrapped around multiple parts of her body.

Let just saw the hat those first few days were the worst. Madison was barley alert as when she started to wake she was flooded with pain. So Carlisle kept her on pain meds that also worked as a sleep medicine.

Her body was able to heal faster due to her body resting without much movement.

They all knew that even know after Madison was mostly healed physically it would take a lot of time and patience to help her heal emotionally. They were ready to help and support her in anyway they could. They wouldn't ever back down, as she was their life, their everything and they would do anything for her.