Chapter 13

|🌻|

3rd Person POV

3rd Person POV

The Cullens and the pack meet at the treaty line and start discussing what there going to do about Adam. The Cullens "kids" told the pack and their "parents" about how Adam was holding and touching Madison. They were not very impressed, not one bit. The pack said that Madison was come to a BBQ at the pack house the following day. Jacob and Seth were going to pick her up. Hopefully Adam wasn't come too.

They were going to find out how long he was stay and try and keep him away from Madison, or at least not alone with him.

[ at Madison's ]

Madison and Adam were cuddling on Madison's bed watch Criminal Minds. They had a bunch of junk food laying around them.

Junk:
•Talkis
•BBQ Chips
•Skittles
•Airheads
•Starbursts
•Twix's
• Reeses
•Oreos
They were walking the show intensely.

As they were watching the show Adam kept looking down at Madison that was laying in his arms. He smiled. He was on cloud nine. He had his best friend and the love of his life in his arms. Adam was in love with Madison but didn't pursue anything because he didn't want there friendship to be ruined.

So he had to love her from a distance. But they acted like a couple so he was happy ish. He wished he could kiss her.

Time Skip 2 1/2 hours

Madison and Adam ordered pizza in hour ago. They ate and shortly after Madison feel asleep snuggling into Adam. Adam smiles when her hurt her soft snores. They turned off criminal minds and turned on Gilmore girls. He turned that on because he knew it was Madison's favorite show to wake up too. They then fell asleep to, with a big smile on his face.

What Adam didn't know is that 2 vampires were walking him and Madison with jealousy and anger. Rosalie and Emmett had gone out on a hunt when they decided to see how there beautiful mate was doing.

Rosalie and Emmett keep watching them, tell they see Madison waking up. She gets up and runs to the bathroom. They start to worry. They hear her puking. They almost go in tell they see Adam wake up and go into the bathroom. They hear him saying sweet nothings to her to calm her down. After a few minutes, Madison walks in and sits on the bed. Adam walks in a few minutes after that with water, sprite and saltines.

She thanks him and she slowly starts drinking the sprite and eating little bites of the crackers. Madison and Adam sit next to each other on the bed watching Criminal Minds again. Adam and rubbing Madison's back softly.

Adam: how are you feeling?

Madison: a little better than I was. My liver still hurts

Adam: have you been keeping hydrated?

Madison: not really...

Adam: Madison you need to drink more water. It helps a little bit.

Madison: I know. Hey Adam, could you go heat up my avocado heating pack in the microwave?

Adam: yeah. I will be right back.

Adam grabs the avocado pack and walks down stairs. Madison sits on the bed holding her stomach.

Rosalie and Emmett leave to go tell the Cullen, but especially Carlisle.

When they get there, Emmett yells for all of them to meet in the living room. They all do.

Carlisle: what wrong?

Emmett: we just left Madison's, she was sleeping and all of a sudden she wakes up and runs to the bathroom and throws up.

Rosalie: yeah and when Adam and Madison came back into the room Adam gave Madison water, sprite and crackers. And told her that her liver would feel better if she drank more water

Alice: what does that mean? Is she sick?

Carlisle: it sounds like fatty liver disease. It's when your liver doesn't process things like other people's livers. It makes it so her liver hurt probably all the time, sometime are worse than others. Depending on what she eats. Drinking more water helps the liver a little but not much.

Esme: could she die?

Carlisle: no, but she really should never drink alcohol because it could make the liver worse and she could have severe problems or she could die

Everyone was silent. Letting the information sink in. She is in pain. And they couldn't do anything. Fatty liver is untreatable. You are stuck with it for life.

They are curious of how long she had had it. Some people are born with it some develop it over time.

Carlisle was going to see if he could find any information on her medical records. Maybe they will also find out something they don't know about yet.

[ in la push ]

The pack was sitting in the pack house living room talking about the BBQ the next day. They were also talking about how to get rid of Adam.

They were worried that Madison and Adam were dating, and if they were then who knows if they will ever have the chance of being with her. Also they were worried because they only have 4 months tell Madison's birthday. So that means they only have 4 months to find Madison's other mates or they could loses her and they couldn't have that happen.

Hi, I'm sorry this is so short. I kinda have writers block. What do you guys think about Adam?

She the pack and the Cullen's tell Madison about who they are and that they are mates?

When should Madison meet the Volturi?

Who do you want Madison to start a relationship first?

Let me know

Also I'm going to try and post every 1-3 days
- g