Mr. Stark Finds Out

Part 2 of They Found Out - Tony finds out :)

     It was totally unexpected, unplanned, and was totally a surprise. On both parts. 

---Terry's gonna take you to a few hours earlier^_^ enjoy the ride :D---

      Tony and Peter were working in Tony's lab. They were studying something that Howard had left Tony, a puzzle leading to another form of the element he had rediscovered, which was later found to be vibranium. While they were working, they had refreshments sent up. At one point, it was Pepper who came in to check on them. 

      " No, see that would have to go there in order for this to even be a real thing," Peter pointed out to Tony. He nodded. Pepper cleared her throat. 

      " It's seven, are you two boys coming up for dinner? The Avengers are here," Pepper told them, exasperated. Peter was confused and looked at Tony. 

      " It was seven just a few hours ago, I swear!" Peter exclaimed, more to himself than anything. Now Tony looked confused. 

      " No, isn't it like, six?" He asked. Peter shook his head. 

      " No way, Mr. Stark. It's gotta be like, nine or something," Peter said. Pepper watched, an eyebrow raised skeptically. 

      " When did you two last sleep?" She demanded. Peter looked indignantly at her. 

       " Ms. Potts, with all due respect, what do you mean?! I slept just last night! Right?" It came out as more of a question. She turned to Tony, who shrugged.

        " Okay, new question. How many cups of coffee, both of you?" She glared at them. Peter shrank back, and turned to Tony, who put his hands up in response. Peter scratched the back of his neck sheepishly. 

        " Like twenty... each?" Peter squeaked. Pepper sighed, irritated. 

        " F.R.I.D.A.Y, when was the last time Peter and Tony slept?" Pepper asked kindly. F.R.I.D.A.Y answered.

         " Boss has not slept in eighty-four hours. Peter has not slept in one hundred twenty six hours," F.R.I.D.A.Y answered. Tony turned to Peter, shocked. 

         " I thought you had only been awake as long as me!" Tony shouted. Peter had a look of surprise on his face.

          " I hadn't known it had been that long," Peter mumbled. Then he suddenly looked up, panicked. 

           " Wait, Ms. Potts, what day is it?" Peter asked frantically. 

           " It's Friday, Peter," she said softly. Peter exploded.

           " I haven't been to school in five days! I've gotta have so much homework by now, god, I'm so stupid! Argh!" Peter pulled out his phone, ready to call the school to get missing work. Tony pulled it out of his hands. 

           " Kid, you already know all that stuff. Pepper can call the school and get them to lift all missing work, detentions, and homework that you missed off your shoulders. You're smart enough to know all that now anyway," Tony whispered calmingly to him. Peter was able to relax. Pepper had heard and pulled out her phone to call the school. 

           When she finished up the call, she turned to them again. 

           " Now, you two had better get your asses up to the kitchen and eat with the Avengers! It's Friday!" Pepper scolded them. They both said a quick, 'yes ma'am' and ran as fast as they could to where food awaited.