part 13

Neha POV

"Okay, I will be honest. " I looked at him even though I knows that I am going to break his heart.

"I never thought to get married at first. I didn't want to be in relationship. " I looked at him and saw his face with hurt. Unknown to me, I don't want to see hurt of others.

"We can be friends first before moving into any relationship. " I smiled at him and he smiled a little bit.

"Neha, I know that you was not happy with his marriage but we can be friends like you said. " He smiled and patted my head.

Still he think me as kid?? To pat my head. Did he mean a  relationship as adopted father and daughter? Or romantic?? He treat me as kid, I wonder what type of relationship he meant by this.

I walked to him, who is in kitchen. What he is doing, I wondered.

"Aren't you hungry? " He asked.

"Yes." I awkwardly said. Neena aunt came earlier and gone before the noon after completing her work.

"What are you cooking? " I asked. He cooks like he is master in it. How perfectly he cut the vegetables.

"Chicken biriyani" He smiled.

Woow. I surprised, he is cooking for me. He seems a good husband, he knows to cook. But I don't know until I taste it.

"How you learned? " I asked because I know his household has full time servants. So practically he doesn't need to learn.

"My first posting was far away, so I need to cook. Or else I will be starve to death. " He laughed. Don't say that he joked. How terrible one can joke. I sheepishly smiled at him.

I don't know what else can I speak to him, when I turned to leave, he called me.

"Neha, where are you going? "

"Nowhere." I was trying to escape before he assign me some work.

"It will be bore to do work alone. " He said. But it is more bore to hear his failed jokes..

"So, it your Mom who cooks at home? " He asked.

"No, at special occasions Naina cooks, she loves to cook. " Why I am saying everything to him. Anyway there is no one to talk here.

"Nice aura" I smelled, it will be taste like heaven indeed. He smiled at me.

"So Neha, talk about you. "

"About me? I am the elder daughter of my parents. I completed my under graduation. " I want to add that I know maritial arts  but Divya told me that he knows too, so I kept silent about that.

"I know about these things, I am asking about your loves and hate. " I asked.

"What I love most? That's still a question. Yeah, I love cricket unlike Naina. Naina hate cricket , she is in the world of kdramas. Noora thinks she is still child. Yes, she is cute, she loves cartoon alot. We often fight for the remote. " I found myself that I am talking more about then.

"Do you miss them? "He asked.

" Yes, I didn't think that one day I will miss them at this extent. What  about you? Don't you miss Fahad? " I asked.

"Missing him? If you asked so then yes, but I am liking the fresh air here. He will come soon to torture me. " He laughed out.

What does he mean by fresh air here. Did he mean there is a air pollution in his home.

"What about your likes and dislikes.? " I asked.

"There is nothing much that I like. " He looks at me deeply. I looked away to avoid eye contact. "I like my job it is my passion. " He concluded.