Part 21

Neha POV

When the sunlight reached my face, I opened and closed my again, only after hiding my face on my Teddy.

Pinky my teddy, unlike any other day, it so warm today. Caressing it I slept for sometime. But PinkY doesn't have hands, right?

I opened my eyes immediately only to find myself trapped in Ayaan's arm. I slowly raised my eye lashes only to meet his face. He is sleeping calmly. How can one be this much handsome. My fingers automatically ran to his face and touched his cheek.

What I am doing? Neha, come back to sense. What if he wake up? Oh no! That's not the problem, I didn't accepted him as my husband. What if he wake up and came to know that I am cuddling him? I tried to remove his hand that is holding me and keep a distance. But that's not happening.

Even in his sleep he is holding me tightly even after I tried to free myself. What should I do? After finding him moving, I silently layed there with closed eyes pretending to be sleeping. This is way too embarrassing if he finds it out. I am sleeping Ayaan, I am sleeping. So I don't know what's happening.

Suddenly he releases his hold from me. I think he wake up. But I am still pretending to be sleeping. Should I open my eyes? What if he got to know that I was pretending. But it is too hard to pretend. Count till 10 and if nothing happens, I will open my eyes.

Eight- nine-nine and half. My count stopped when I found hot air on my forehead followed my a peck. Did he kissed me? Oh my God. What's happening?

I opened my eyes immediately and turned to his side, only to finds him smirking.

"Did you wake up? " That's smirk doesn't seems like end anytime soon.

"Yeah." I adjusted my hair.

"It's so peaceful to watch you sleeping quietly. " He smiled.

What should I tell. Any way I was sleeping but just pretending.

"Good morning. " Not finding words to say, I wished him.

"A very good morning. " He smiled. What up with him.

What should I say next? Saving me, I heard a knock on our door.

"Bhai... " It is Fahad.

I rushed to open the door. But before I reach the door I pulled back and collided with Ayaan's chest.

"What are you doing? " I whispered. I can't yell at him, Fahad is at opposite side of the door.

"I am your husband. " He said only to make me gasp. His warm voice suddenly creating something in my body, that's very new to me. I  am not finding words to ask him anything.

"So? " I slowly sounds.

Leaving his hold from my waist he replied while running his fingers through his hair, "nothing."

What's his problem. I looked at him from top to toe and opened the door.

"I am hungry. " Fahad is rubbing his stomach.

"Ayaan, where is Neena aunty. Will she come today? " I asked Ayaan who is still in the room. Hearing me he walks to us.

"Come, I have to tell you something serious. " Then she looks at me. "Have you brushed your teeth? "

I nodded as no and Fahad is laughing at us with some hidden meaning.

"Don't you guys sleep yesterday? " He asked.

"What? " We asked together and looked each other.

"I mean.. It is 9.30 and are you playing.. Freefire yesterday? " He asked.

"Fahad, I will give you enough reply now. We are not idiots like you to play free fire the entire night. " He looked at me and added, "you go and brush your teeth. I have something to tell you both." Sensing his tone I silently walked to the washroom.

Washing my face, I looked at the mirror by touching my forehead.

Did he kissed me?

Oh no!! Why I didn't reacted?

He didn't ask concern Neha.

Last night I don't know who hugged whom. May be I hugged him, mistaking him as my PinkY. Cuddling teddy bear everyday, this is the side effect. I need to be careful from now.

But what about his morning act?

Forehead kiss. Asking me to brush my teeth. Sounds like my mother. Does he adopt me as his child? That's what he refers to our relationship.

But he said he is my husband totally confusing.

Anyway I have to tighten my security whenever I am with him. Fighting Neha.

"That cook won't come here again." Ayan informed us.

"Why? "

"She is a spy. I founded it out yesterday morning and dismissed her immediately. "

"Dismissed her? Are you serious Ayaan? You must asked her about the man behind all these act." I voiced.

"I asked her but she only know the mediator between that fellow and her. The mediator usually give tasks to spy us as per the order. And yes, I know who is behind us. But don't know where his asylum is. " He replied shocking me..

"Who is that fellow? " Fahad asked.

"That's confidential. " Ayaan replied. Soon Aman walks to outside carrying a flower pot, that was earlier placed in our room. From morning itself I didn't find it.

"She installed a recorded on that pot. And yeah, we only found it yesterday evening. If I am correct, it's only because of that such thing happened at amusement park."

"If you don't tell us anything then why this discussion? " Fahad is right.

"Firstly, you need to be careful. If you find anything unusual then report us immediately. "

"Yes sir. " Fahad replied, I giggled and Ayaan glared.

"I am hungry. I am so hungry. " Fahad said.

"Me too." I added.

After having food, Fahad left to his room. I am about to go to my room. I have to think something very serious. But Ayaan hold my hand.

"What? " I asked. Yes, I am back.

"You need to practice some defending methods." After leaving my hand he replied.

"Me?? Don't you know I am karate queen. Haven't you seen how I attacked you enemies yesterday. Thinking about it, I am getting goosebumps."

"Yeah you are good at attacking but I am talking about defense. " Folding his hand over her chest he added, "I clearly saw how you cried yesterday night. "

Shame, shame, puppy shame.

I am trapped!!

To be continued.

Feeling too sleepy. If I write more, it will be bla bla since slumber is welcoming me.

So how is the chaptee.there is a little romance. Haven't you noticed. 🙈❤❤

Do votes
Comment
Follow
Share