part 37

We three didn't get any relaxation, because Naina didn't call us till now. It is 8.30 pm. According to me it is okay to go outside even during night, but one should inform others.

I couldn't help but wonder, what must happen to her? Even this circumstance, my mind is wandering through all types of negative things happening to her. I look my other side to see mom, her face looks terrible. She is kinda strong lady who always try to be in strong.

Sneaking our attention my mom's phone got ring. We three looked at the phone, while Noora take it immediately and stopping our happiness she said, "it is pappa. "

Mom answered him, he is out today and only return tomorrow night. So we didn't inform about Naina's missing.

"Noora, we called all her friends, right ? " I asked.

"No, we couldn't get hold of one of her friends. " She replied and it lighted our hope.

After sometimes Naina called us.

"Naina, where are you? " Mom cried.

"Mom, I am at one of my friends home. Actually we made a combine study and I got fainted like usually. "

"Fainted?? How are you now? What happened? Where are you now? " Mom asked and we all are worried.

"BP low, nothing else. I am at Sneha's home. Her father is a nurse so he checked an I am fine now. Everyone is asking me to leave tomorrow. It is not good to drive scooter all the way to home. "

"Where are you now, I can come and pick you up. " I replied.

"Di" She gasped. "Are you at home? "

"Yeah, I am. Send the location. " I insisted.

"That's not needed di. Actually I can come tomorrow. Her home is more into the village, it would be tough for you to come. "

"Naina, I don't like you to sleep at some other's home. "Mom said.

" If thats case I will come after some time. My phone battery getting low. "

"Naina, I can pick you. " But suddenly her call got hanged.

"There has been so many times she got fainted but she came home after she is okay. But what happened to her? They didn't take her to hospital. If it is severe, then she needs to consult a doctor. " Mom said while putting her head on the table.

"Mom, may be they.. I mean her friends decided to have a night for themselves. Atleast let her di. She can have fun and sleep over there. " I consoled mom.

Without saying anything Noora walked to her room and closed the door loudly. Off course it seak our attention. What happened to her.

I called Naina once more and she attended after a long time.

"Di, I am sneha. I am also with her. You don't have to worry. " Instead of Naina, it was Sneha who attended our call.

"Okay, ask her to take care and drink more water."

"So you agreed? " Her happiness sounds volume.

"And send live location. I will pick her tomorrow morning. She doesn't have to drive. "

"Helloo... Helloo" And phone got hanged.
I called once more but this time, her phone is switched off.

But that is.. Before my mind starts thinking I got another call, without looking whoever it is I answered,
"Naina" At the same time the other person's voice came at the same time.

"You didn't sleep?? " It was Ayaan.

"But Naina.. Isn't she at home? " He asked.

"She got sick and now resting at her friend's home. "

"Do I need to pick her up? " He asked.

"No need. They planned to have a sleep over there. " I sighed and added, "How are you? "

"Not very fine. I am missing you. "

"Ayaan dont be cheesy. This isn't time for being cheesy. I am hell irritated and tensed. "

"Okay. I surrender. Our mission needs one week or probably two weeks to complete. " That's actually scary. Sometimes I wonder what work he do?

___

I woke up as usual 10.am since it is Sunday. After brushing my teeth I walked downstairs only to find mom in phone and Noora sitting next to her with curiosities.

"Where is Naina? " I asked.

"You lovely sister didn't came. " Noora bursts and pulling my hand she went to a corner.

"Actually mom was calling her from 8, but she is not responding. Mom didn't had food from yesterday night." Noora gasped.

"Naina, come home right now. " She shouted.

"You don't have right to misuse the freedom I gave you. Come home within an hour or else don't enter the home. " She hang up the call with anger.

We two walked to her and asked, "what happened mom? "

"I was asking where is she and she isn't responding clearly but whispering. I don't think anything is fine. This girl will find the death of me. "

"I think I have Sneha's mom's number. " Without any delay she called. After hanging up the call mom started to cry.

"What happened? " Noora asked.

"She is not at her home. She left yesterday night and her husband was not at home yesterday which Naina declared to get medicine from. Sneha is there but not Naina. "

Since my mail is log in on her phone, I tried 'find my device' to know about her location. But all in vain, she turned off her location.  I looked at Noora finding no option left.

"Check that Zain's insta or anything."

I checked his insta page and there is story which shows pic of him and Sneha. It was yesterday night. He posted another story showing he is in Mumbai.

"Is she in Mumbai? " Noora asked.

"But nothing showing she is. " I defended.

"I don't know. But where is she? " Noora asked making me dumbstruck.

Hello guys.
How are you?

I am extremely sorry for not updating. So many things happened these time. So many means so many. First ofall my studies made me busy. Then something happened at home. My grandma passed away, but I couldn't attend. I was at another country.

Then my mom got health issues and then my grandpa. He didn't get well soon. I am hoping to get him healthy well.

So where is Naina?

There is only few updates left for this book to get complete. Thank you everyone. ❤❤❤