Sequel

Now updates the first part of sequel.. Check it on my profile READ 'AN IMPOSSIBLE INNING'

Note: For the security purpose of this book, I am not writing hero's name. I wrote first chapter of the sequel long ago, but due to excitement to share with you, I copied few part of it. And here is the blurb.

" Do you Naina Farooq khan willing to marry ______? "

Even though that question have two choices, she now left with a single option.

She is Naina,eyes for an eye, revenge for revenge, love for love.

She looked at him with the same fire packed eyes announced,
"I do"

"Do you willing to marry Naina Farooq khan daughter of Farooq khan and Laila Farooq Khan.? "

With a smirk he looked at her with the same eyes that is thirsting for revenge announced,
"I do. "

He is __, Love for love, hurt for hurt, deceive for deceive and revenge for revenge.

When the alike people are tied together in the name of marriage, what will happen?

She is not an innocent and he is not any naive.

She is not a fool and he is not any idiot.

If he plans A,she will plan B.

Do like poles repel?

Join the journey of Naina and __ with taste of love, hate and again in love.

_________

More specifically this story happens three years after Neha's wedding. So more things happen that you don't know😉.