Part 38

"Mom" Naina cried when she got a slap from her mom.  Her mom have no way to welcome her by making everyone worried, she was missing near a day. Where were she and how was her sickness? The poor mother didn't closed her eyes for even a nap and here her beloved daughter came home with a new dress.

"Where were you? "

"At sneha's home. Didn't I informed you that I will sleep over there? "

"Where were you? " Her mom asked again with a hope. With a hope that her daughter won't lie again.

"Why can't you believe me. I was at her home. " Her mom rolled her eyes while the other two siblings stands there without saying anything.

"Whose dress is this? "

"This is Sneha's. " She is looking everywhere but not at everyone. "Actually what happened was, after I got fainted, my dress got little drained. So she give me her dress and asked me to go tomorrow. That's what happened. "

"Then why are you late? " This time it is Noora.

"Suddenly her parents aren't home. So they asked me to accompany Sneha. She is alone. " With those words she walked inside.

"How was your first flight? Any jet lag? " Neha asked.

"It was super di. " Suddenly Naina closed her mouth realising about her foolishness.

"What do you think, we won't know about you. Your dear Sneha's mother said you were not at their home. By the way, I have your complete travel history. So dont make any more lies and tell the truth. "

"What? "

"We didn't informed Dad. Do we need to? And you know yourself what will that brainless man do, make you get married to other guy not with your Zain. "

"Who is Zain? " Her mother asked.

"That's her boyfriend and a cricketer too. " Noora announced.

"Mom, we love each other and dont expect me to marry anyone other than him. " She looked at her mom and added, "actually mom, I didn't do anything wrong. I just wanted to fly and we went to mumbai and came back. " She announced but everyone went their own way.

______

Home is calm like every other day, especially these days. There is no teasing, not much jockes and no more laughter. Moreover Neha's father returned. But no one informed whatever happened in the home when he was absent.

But he failed to notice the cheerfulness of his daughters. How can he notice because he was not a good father, not now too.

Lightening the atmosphere, Noora sat on the chair around the dining table and said, "I too wanted to get kidnapped. "

"Why? " Her father asked amusingly. What actually happened to his younger daughter. His attention from the newspaper lost and he is now expecting her answer.

"Didn't you knew Pappa, when Neha di got kidnapped , she got everything like chocolate, ice cream, biriyani and what not. I too wanted to try. " She explained with excitement.

"When she got kidnapped? "

"Someone kidnapped but our jeeju heroically saved her. " Noora is busy in explaining the heroic moment and not to forget the gun .

"Neha... " That loud sound  echoed the house. Neha's phone accidentally fallen down from that sound. Noora started to panick. She just thought to lighten the mood but seems like mood is getting more dark.

"Yeah pappa. " Neha replied while walking towards him. She stood near the wall and looked at him wondering what's the problem. Usually children knew if their parents calling them for love Or for trouble. Neha is not any less.

"Did you got kidnapped? " He asked and looked at her. Noora started to walk from them but couldn't.

"Noora where are you going? Sit there? If it weren't you how will I know all the things happening? " Her pappa said indicating he know everything and don't need to hide it anymore.

"But I am pretty fine." She replied.

"You are fine but I am not. He promised me that he won't make you suffer and you will be safe forever and now!! " He sighed and added, "I don't think that he is good for you. "

"Excuse me. " She shocked to the core. What's all happening in her life.

"I will find a lawyer and get divorce soon. "

"Are you mentally ill? " She asked with irritation.

"It's not me, but you are I'll. " He replied and snatched her phone from her hand, then walked away from home.

No one can never imagine what that man is thinking. He is the one who forced her to get married and he is the only one who causing all the problems.

Frustration, irritation, anger and  sorrow is now playing on Neha's brain. A small glitch is needed for that volcano to explode.

"Sorry di. " Noora said half a way to crying. She never thought that things will happen like this.

"Are you happy Noora. What do you think about yourself, a kid. You are grownup and you are sixteen. Don't act childish behavior in front of me again. Don't you have any maturity? If we all are loving you doesn't mean you can put your act on us. What you gained from these? " Rolling her eyes and wiping the tears Neha ran to her room.

Noora silently walked to her room. She is embarrassed and moreover feeling guilty. She looked at Naina but she turned her back at her. Naina is still angry but Noora, poor girl. Dont even have a phone, she silently lied on the bed expecting to turn it into a pool, a tear pool.

Hello

There is only one or two parts left. Actually I want to finish it earlier, but these parts were in my mind. So thought to finish it by completing completely.

Lots of love

Actually I am more interested to write Naina's story. The hostal life and my university life I experienced these days are all new. Met people all around the world.
Till last year I only know people of my district or my state, but now, know a lot of people from the whole world. And it is really good and thrilling at the same time.

❤❤❤