Gonta Gokuhara X GN!Reader ☁️ Metal Heart

Non-killing AU
Gonta Gokuhara X Kiibo's sibling!Gender Neautral!Reader
M/C: main color (you know how Kiibo is mostly blue? You also have that but you can have whatever color you want)

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Y/N was Kiibo's sibling. He always felt like it was his duty to be around them 24/7, seeing as they, exes life being a robot, had developed some human attributes that weren't good for their system. ADHD and OCD, and they were also able to have panic attacks, but instead of the normal symptoms they would overheat and shut down, usually resulting in Kazuichi or Miu having to reboot them.

Another day at hopes peak as the Super High School Level Robot twins. Y/N entered the school gates and smiled. There where lots of trees and plants in the main yard, and Y/N studied plants quite a lot, along with insects and other creatures. They checked their internal clock, and they still had half an hour until their class began. They walked into a large foresty patch, with lots of blossom and leafy trees mixed together in natural patterns.

They heard a buzzing noise behind them, and turned around to see a bumble bee on the floor. They crouched down and picked it up. It seemed to have a broken wing. "Oh, poor thing.." They muttered. "I don't know the first thing about entomology, but I know someone who does." They shielded the bee with their other hand, and started looking around. After a while, they spotted the familiar dark green hair and glasses. "Gonta?" They asked. The male turned and smiled at his robotic friend.

"Its very nice to see Y/N, what can Gonta help them with today?" He said, walking over. He was a lot taller then them, so they had to look up.

"I found this little bee. I think he's hurt." They opened their hands of reveal the poor creature. Gonta immediately crouched down, picked up a couple of flowers, a few leaves and some dirt, and put it in his bug box. He picked out a leaf from there. "Put it on here. Gonta will make sure it is okay." Y/N carefully placed the bee on the leaf, and Gonta put the bee in his box, and closed the lid. He opened the ventilation unit on the top so the bug could breathe. He then turned back to Y/N.

"What time is it? Gonta does not want to be late for class." "We have ten minutes, but we should probably get going, we don't want to be late." Gonta nodded and the pair made their way towards the school building, and eventually made it into their classroom.

After class

The bell rang. "Alright you little shits, class is over. Go to lunch," said Monokuma. Y/N stood up, their arm squeaking slightly. They obviously needed to check their joints. They never ate, well they were a robot, so they made their way around the school, not really thinking of anything. Except a certain Entomologist, of course.

"Y/NNNNN~" oh no. They knew that voice. "Kokichi Ouma, how may I be of assistance?" "Why are you so formal? You know we're friends ri-" Kokichi was suddenly yeeted across the hallway. "Kokichi! Stop bothering Y/N!" Said Kirumi. "Sorry mom!" He said, and ran off. "That boy is a royal pain in the ass," said Kirumi. "Uhh," said Y/N. They hadn't finished their course on human slang and metephors. "...did he do something to hurt your backside?" They said awkwardly. Kirumi chuckled. "No, it's an expression," she said, smiling. "Ah, I see," said Y/N, making a mental note to add it to their internal library. "Hey, Kirumi?" Rantaro, Himiko, Angie and Kaede came around the corner.

They were all covered in... "oh my god, is that blood?!" They were all spattered with the pink liquid. "No, Angie dropped a giant pink paintbomb, she was trying to do a new painting, can you help us?" Said Kaede, chuckling slightly. "Oh, of course. Exuse me, Y/N." She then proceeded to drag the four away. Y/N sighed. They would never really be human... they thought to themself as they made their way outside again.

They walked into the forest patch where they were earlier, and spotted their friend. "Hey Gonta," they said, walking over and sitting next to him. For some reason, they felt their circuit boards heat up and buzz slightly. "Y/N! Gonta is glad to see you. Bee is better, Gonta just left bee go." Gonta pointed to a flower, and the bee from earlier was nestled on top of it. Y/N smiled. "It's good that he is better. I'm glad you took care of him. Thank you." Y/N saw Gonta's face turn red, and from their memory, this meant one of the things; he was ill, or flustered. They could not tell which, but for a while, they just stared into eachother's eyes. 'He couldn't possibly like me. I'm a battery charged, metal machine. I'm a nobody.' Y/N looked down at their hands. "Y/N is very pretty."

Y/N looked up, and Gonta's face at this point resembled a tomato, and he was avoiding eye contact with the android, who felt the circuits under their face heat up. "W-what?" "G-Gonta thinks Y/N has very amazing features for a robot. Y/N is like a ladybug. Not everyone likes bugs, but when you get to know them, they are very beautiful creatures. Y/N thinks people are scared of them, and some people might be... but if they just got to know Y/N... Gonta feels they would be pleasantly surprised." Y/N didn't know how to respond, and felt like there was steam coming out of their chest, which there was. "Is Y/N overheating?! Gonta very sorry!!" Said the poor boy, who was panicking a lot.

"It's fine, I just need to see Miu or Kazui- ᗴᖇᖇOᖇ 1384, ᗴᗰᗴᖇYᘜᗴᑎᑕY ᔕTYᔕTᗴᗰ ᔕᕼᑌTᗪOᗯᑎ. Tᕼᗴ ᗩᑎᗪᖇOIᗪ Y/ᑎ - ᖇ/ᑎ ᕼᗩᔕ OᐯᗴᖇᕼᗴᗩTᗴᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗯIᒪᒪ ᑎᗴᗴᗪ IᗰᗰIᗪIᗩTᗴ ᗩTTᗴᑎTIOᑎ. Iᖴ ᔕᗩIᗪ ᗩᑎᗪᖇOIᗪ Iᔕ ᒪᗴᖴT ᖴOᖇ TOO ᒪOᑎᘜ, TᕼᗴY ᑕᗩᑎᑎOT ᗷᗴ ᖇᗴᗴᗷOOTᗴᗪ. ᔕᕼᑌTᗪOᗯᑎ TIᗰᗴᖇ: Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ ᕼOᑌᖇᔕ." Y/N's eyes lost their light, and they fell limp. Gonta quickly picked them up and rushed into the school, and found Kazuichi. He immediately seemed to know what was going on, and told Gonta to follow him.

Kazuichi lead them into his ultimate lab (in this ver they all have one) and told Gonta to put Y/N on the metal table in front of him. Kazuichi picked out his toolbox and used a screwdriver to open Y/N's chest plate. "Any idea what made them overheat?" He said as he tweaked some wires. "Gonta doesn't really know... Y/N and Gonta were talking and Gonta told Y/N he thought they was very pretty." Kazuichi stopped in his tracks. "Wait, you mean like, you were flirting with them?" "Gonta doesn't know. Gonta was just being honest." "Well... were you just telling them they were pretty, or did you feel anything else?" Asked Kazuichi, setting down his plyers. Gonta thought back to the moment. "Uhh... fuzzy. Gonta felt fuzzy. And... warm. Also very happy. Gonta did not want moment to end." Kazuichi smiled. "You know, I'm not an expert, but that sounds like a crush to me." Said Kaz, picking up his wrench and twisting a couple of circuits. "How does Souda know?" "Well, when I first started to like Gundham, (soudam supremacy) I usually couldn't get my words out in front of him, I always got a warm kinda fuzzy feeling in my chest when I thought of him, and he was the only person I really wanted to be around." Gonta thought. Did he like Y/N in more-then-a-friend kind of way.? "That should do it. Here we go."

Souda pressed a button on Y/N's chest, and replaced the metal plate on top of it. The M/C small lights flowed through their system, and their eyes opened. "Huh? Where am I?" "You overheated again. You're fine, just some internal wiring a little jammed, that's all." The bell rang, signalling class again. The three walked out of Kazuichi's lab, and they seperated ways as they all walked to class. For the rest of the day however, Gonta was continuously running his mind over what Souda had said. Did he like Y/N? And even if he did, they were a robot. There was no possibility whatsoever of them loving him. Well, that's what he thought, anyway.