My Degenerate || Tenko Chabashira ☁️ Trans (female to male) reader

Tenko POV.

T-this is ridiculous! I've spent the past half hour fantasising about.. a-a degenerate! Ugh! Why is Y/N so... n-no! I need to stop.. w-wait... shit he's looking at me!

Third person POV.

Y/N glanced at Tenko, who had a prominent blush on her face, but looked angry. She was staring right at him. He gave her a confused look, and she turned away quickly. He chuckled slightly as the bell rang.

He walked over to Tenko's desk after grabbing his bag. "Hey, Ultimate Lesbian." She gave him a death glare. "What? I'm not gonna hurt ya. I was just wondering if you might be able to teach me some Aikido. It would be good to know some martial arts." Tenko looked stunned for a couple of seconds. "Okay, Degenerate. B-but just know! I'm only doing this because.. you seem weaker then other degenerates. I'm not one for unfair plays." He wasn't quite sure what she meant by that, but chuckled. "Alright." "Meet me in the Martial Arts hall at 05:00 tomorrow. We shouldn't be interrupted."

As Tenko had said, Y/N made his way to the hall at 04:55. He opened the door and closed it behind him, spotting tenko. She looked up at him from a book. "Good, you're here." She tossed him a uniform. "That's a traditional Aikido uniform with a white belt. Go change in the locker rooms." Y/N came back, fastening the belt. "I'm done." Tenko was already changed, so they got to work.

After a couple of hours, they were very worn out. They were both panting a lot, and sat down on the floor. "If you're so hot, why don't you just take your shirt off? Isn't that what all you degenerates do.." said Tenko, blushing. Y/N got a little tense. "I-I- I don't really like the way I look.." in truth, he was just wearing a binder underneath the uniform, hiding his 'chest.' "I'm sure you look fine. Even for a degenerate." Tenko gave him what was close to a smile, and that made him blush. "O-okay.." he undid his belt and took of the Aikido top jacket. He placed them on the floor next to him. Tenko's eyes widened. "Y-Y/N?" "I-I've just got some really horrible scars on my chest. I don't like to show them," he hastily lied. She smiled and sighed, walking over to him. She sat down and hugged him. "You don't need to lie to me. I can tell. You don't need to be ashamed." Y/N just sat there for a couple of seconds, before sliding his arms around her. "T-thanks," he said shakily. "Y-Y/N.. I was scared to tell you this, because I thought you were a.. I-I'm not saying you're not a boy! I just- um- I-I like you okay!" A couple of seconds silence, then Y/N leaned up and softly kissed Tenko on the lips. "I like you too."