Im not a therapist but you can talk to me ||Celetse X Sayaka ☁️

Requested by Stinkyfeet24

Celestia had currently been hanging out with Sakura and Aoi, looking  around the first floor for any clues on how to escape. She walked past the bathroom, when she heard sniffling. She walked in, and saw Maizono in the corner, wiping her eyes. She sighed. "Dear, what's wrong?" She asked , walking over to her, and crouching down. "C-Celeste! Oh, I-I'm sorry you had to see me like this.." "it's nothing dear, what's wrong?" Sayaka sniffled and sighed. "I-I just- I'm really worried about what's happening on the outside. What if my group is continuing to sing without me? What if they.. what if they've forgotten me.." tears fell down her cheeks. "Oh, dear, dear.. listen. I myself may have not listened to your music a lot in the past, but I've heard bits. You have a beautiful voice. That group is nothing without you. If they tried anything without you, they would be ruined," said Celeste, picking up Sayaka bridal style. "I'll take you to my room, I'll give you as much comfort as you need."

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

11037. That was Sayaka's last message to the world as she was killed by Leon. She didn't show it, but Celestia didn't feel ok. Almost as if a part of her had gone. She hated Leon... and she would avenge Sayaka. If it was the last thing she did.