Fem!Nagito Komaeda X GN!Reader ☁️ We Fell In Love In October

Fem!Nagito Komaeda X GenderNeautral!Reader
Requested by Stinkyfeet24

N/N- Nickname

Nagit will be called Nagita in this version as it is just more feminine.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Y/N Mioda, the ultimate singer. Sibling of Ibuki Mioda, they give off the exact same energy, except Y/N can be a lot calmer than Ibuki who is frantic 24/7. As the siblings entered the gates to Hope's Peak, they waved at some people as they passed by. "Hey Y/N, wanna write a song after school?" Asked Ibuki. "Oh, sure, I don't see why not," said Y/N. "I had an idea for some lyrics, but I need some music for it. Mind helping?" "Not at all!"

As they entered the classroom, almost everyone was there. Y/N went and sat at the back next to their best friend, Nagita Komaeda. "Hey Nagita." "hiya, N/N." Y/N chuckled and sat down. To be completely honest, Y/N had had a crush on the girl for a while, but was pretty sure Nagita had a crush on someone else. Whenever Y/N asked, she just responded with a 'sorry, I can't tell you,' followed by a wink and a smile. Y/N soon realised they were staring, and quickly looked at the front, where Monokuma had appeared and started to teach.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

As the last bell of the day rang, everyone made their ways to their designated activity rooms. At hopes peak, after school hours, students usually stayed and practiced their talents for an hour or two. Ibuki and Y/N made their way to the music studio, where they said hi to Kaede, who was practicing Piano.

The two entered the studio. "Okie dokey, start singing and Ibuki will think of melody!" "Hehe, okay." The lyrics they'd thought of were completely based on their crush on their best friend, and they couldn't help but smile as they started to singing.

Song: We Fell In Love In October by Girl in red 

Smoking cigarettes on the roof
You look so pretty, and I love this view
We fell in love in October
That's why, I love fall
Looking at the stars, admiring from afar
My girl, my girl, my girl
You will be my girl, my girl, my girl, my girl, my girl
You will be my world, my world, my world, my world
You will be my girl
Smoking cigarettes on the roof
You look so pretty and I love this view
Don't bother looking down, we're not going that way
At least I know, I am here to stay
We fell in love in October
That's why, I love fall
Looking at the stars
Admiring from afar~
My girl~
My world~
My girl~
My girl, my girl, my girl
You will be my girl, my girl, my girl, my girl, my girl
You will be my girl, my girl, my girl, my girl, gay girl
You will be my world, my world, my world, my world
You will be my girl

As Y/N finished the song, Ibuki clapped and sighed. "When are you gonna confess to Nagita?" "H-how did you know..?" Said Y/N, rubbing their neck as a blush appeared on their face. "I can read you like a book. You should totally perform this for her once we get the music! And I know for a fact she likes you back." "Yeah, right. And how do you 'know?'" "She told me, but told me not to tell you... whoops." "Performing the song won't be necessary," said- oh shit. 

Nagita came round the door, smiling. She sighed. "Never trust Ibuki with a secret," she said, a smile still plain on her face as she shook her head with her eyes closed. But she opened them to look at Y/N. "So now you know, huh?" "W-well, y-yeah. H-how long we're you at the door?" "Long enough to hear your song. You're very good at your talent," said Nagita as Ibuki left the room. "O-oh, thank you." Y/N was very flustered as Nagita slowly inched closer to them. "I really like you, Y/N. Your sister wasn't lying." "R-really?" Nagita nodded, and slowly, closed the gap of space between them. Her lips were very soft; yet slightly chapped. After a second or two, Y/N kissed back. They both pulled away. "I-I like you too, Nagita."