Tenko Chabashira X Fem!Reader 🥀 The Wrong Soulmate

Tenko Chabashira X Gonta's sister! Reader
Angst/fluff
Soulmate AU
Part one
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Y/N Gokuhara. The younger sister of Gonta Gokuhara. She was raised in a forest family too, and didn't talk much. She was a lot shorter then her brother, and was pretty small. Gonta was always there to protect her, however. She was the ultimate florist, but also had an interest in bugs like her brother. She had the same dark green hair as Gonta, but she wore it in two ponytails, and wore a smaller brown suit like her brother's, too. She wore round glasses and had E/C eyes, unlike her brother, who had red ones.  She didn't wear shoes either. They were uncomfy. She also carried around a little bug box like her brother, just in case she found any flowers she wanted to keep or bugs for her brother. She was very shy, and usually let her brother talk for both of them. But, she had a few friends, but some people in her class scared her, even though they seemed very nice. Tenko, of course, swore to protect her and her best friend, Himiko. Y/N was a little shorter then Himiko, and the rest of her class were pretty tall.

As the two made their way towards the gate, Y/N stopped in her tracks. She was scared. The previous weekend had been her 16th birthday, and that was the day that the red string appeared. It was only visible to her and her soulmate, and she was scared. What if her soulmate was a bad person? Or someone she was scared of? She looked down at the red chord wrapped around her finger, and sighed. "Is something bothering Y/N?" She looked up at her brother, who towered over her. "Y/N is fine. Y/N just nervous." "Y/N will be fine. Come on, let's not be late." The two walked into the school gates, and Y/N gripped the strap of her box very tightly. "Gonta is going bug hunting, Gonta will see Y/N later." Gonta walked off into the trees next to the school.

They both walked up to their classroom, and Y/N entered first, only to be covered with yellow paint. "Eeek!" "Nishsishishishi! You fell for it! I need to get a pict- OOF!" "STAY BACK DEGENERATE MALE! I ONLY LET YOU DO THAT IN THE HOPE THAT THE BUCKET WOULD LAND ON ANOTHER ONE OF YOU LOWLY CREATURES!" Yelled Tenko. She rushed over to Y/N, who coughed. "Paint doesn't taste nice.." said Y/N. "Kirumi! A little help over here! And someone murder Kokichi!"

Tenko and Kirumi got Y/N cleaned up, and had to ask Mikan from class 2-A to help get some of the paint out of her mouth. Y/N latched onto Kirumi's arm as they headed back to class. She looked up to Kirumi as a sort of mother, and She was always very nice to Y/N. They walked back into the classroom, and Y/N followed Tenko to the back. A few more people arrived, and class started. Y/N was so short her feet didn't even touch the floor. She let her attention fall back to the red string. It was a little thicker then before, meaning her soulmate was close. Did they go to this school? She let her eyes follow the string, and- oh no. No, no no no no no no no no. The string was wrapped around someone else's pinkie, and that someone just happened to be Kokichi. He was looking at the front of the class, and had a bored expression on his face.

When the lunch bell rang, they all stood up and grabbed their bags. Y/N grabbed Tenko's sleeve. "Is something wrong Y/N? Did a degenerate hurt you again??" Y/N shook her head, and lead Tenko to the girl's bathroom. Luckily there was no one in there. "Y/N's soulmate is Kokichi." She said. "What?!" "Y/N's scared, Tenko. Y/N doesn't like Kokichi. Kokichi very mean. And Kokichi ultimate degenerate!!" She said, mustering as much anger as she could for such a small person. Tenko bent down  and hugged her. "I'll protect you from that bastard."

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-