Alternative motive. || V3 || ✍️

SPOILERS FOR FIRST 4 DEATHS!!!!

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

After Kaede, Rantaro, Ryoma and Kirumi's deaths.

Shuichi POV

I woke up today feeling... different. I groaned slightly as I put my hat on. My hair was suddenly a lot longer, and my voice sounded.... Feminine?! I ran to the mirror, and sure enough, there stood me. But female. I walked outside panicking slightly. MonoKuma had mentioned a new motive, but how did he change our gender? I made my way to the dining room, as usual. I saw, who I thought to be; Miu, Himiko and Korekiyo. Miu had short hair and wasn't wearing a skirt anymore. They were just light blue trousers. Himiko was wearing his?her? Usual outfit with trousers and short red hair, and Korekiyo was wearing a long dress-length skirt. It was at this point I realised I was wearing a miniskirt, and blushed slightly as I greeted the others. Next to enter were Kiibo, Tsumugi and Angie. Kiibo had longer hair, and his design was a little more curvy. Angie seemed calm, and was wearing shorts instead of her usual skirt, and no top underneath her yellow cardigan. Tsumugi was wearing trousers instead of a skirt, and her hair was a lot more shortened. Next in we're Kaito, Maki, Gonta and Tenko. Kaito had very long purple hair and no small beard. Maki had very short hair and was wearing trousers instead of a skirt. Gonta looked very similar to usual, but his hair was in a ponytail and he was wearing a skirt. Tenko looked mortified, and was muttering to herself. She was wearing trousers instead of a skirt too, and had no shirt underneath her small jacket. Last to wonder in was Kokichi. He had his hair in pigtails, and was wearing a very short miniskirt that was covered in black and white squares, like his scarf, which made me blush a little. "CURSE YOU MONOKUMA! I HAVE BECOEM A DEGENERATE- I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE TERRIFIED!" Yelled Tenko. Her voice was definitely male. "Gonta feels sorry for Tenko." His voice was feminine, but still deep. MonoKuma popped up on stage, and he, he? Looked pissed off. Well, no shit, he was half white, half pink. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" His voice was high-pitched, and, feminine. "MIU?! DID YOU DO THIS?!" "No! Why the fuck would I do something like this?!" Yelled Miu. Her voice was deep, and somewhat sexy. (IANSHDJSBHS I SPRRY I HAD TO-) "Why did it affect Monokuma and Kiibo though? They're robots," Kaito ventured. "Well, no shit, Sherlock!" Yelled Miu. "Wait, DOES THIS MEAN KIIBO HAS A ROBO-PUS-" I grabbed Kokichi and covered his mouth before he could continue. "Robots don't have any genitals, I can assure you Kokichi," said Kiibo. I almost choked. The bitch sounded exactly like the female voice of Siri. If it had a personality. "I dunno about that," Miu winked. "Not the time!"

//currently SOBBING. Tell me if yall want a part two 😭