𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜

I'm so excited for the next BangBangCon. ♡
________________

Jimin was innerly panicking, reminding himself of his last relationship.

Flashback

"Jimin, we need to talk."

"I know.."

Jimin and his boyfriend sat down, keeping a distance between them but still holding each others hand.

His boyfriend looked him straight in the eyes.

"We love each other more than anything but I'm sure you noticed aswell that things are going downhill only."

He took a deep breath, not being able to face the younger anymore.

"We tried everything,Jimin and I think it's better to let each other go now."

Jimin nodded in agreement, shedding a tear.

"I agree..we're still on good terms and we both surely deserve better,right..?"

His now ex-boyfriend let go off his hand and they got up.

Jimin packed his things and left for good.

"Goodbye." Jimin said smiling and gone he was.

Back to present

He didn't want this to happen again so he told himself to suck it up and face Yoongi like an adult.

"Jimin, please let me explain." Yoongi was literally begging at this point.

"Okay."

Yoongi was suprised, he expected everything but the younger giving in this easily.

The four of them got in the car, Namjin seated in the front and Yoonmin seated in the back.

How the ride went? An awkward silence overcoming them until Jin turned the music up.

"Do you two wanna come over to our apartment or should I drop you off at yours Chim?" Jin wondered.

Jimin was shaking at this point, did he really want to be completely alone with Yoongi?

Yoongi then answered for him.
"You can drop us off at his."

After some time they arrived when the two elder waved them goodbye.

"Um..this way!" Jimin led the way, waiting for Yoongi to follow.

"Thank you." the elder responded.

"Here!" Jimin pointed at the elevator.

The two went in and once again silence filled the "room."

"I just want to let you know that I meant everything I said, Jimin."

He nodded in response when the elevator finally arrived in the 5th floor.

They stepped out and walked straight to his apartment which is located almost directly next to the elevator.

After walking in his little home he closed the door behind them and Yoongi stood there not knowing what to do.

"You can..sit down there." Jimin pointed with his tiny finger on the big sofa.

Yoongi let himself fall on the others sofa during Jimin sat neatly on it.

"Look Jimin, I'm so sorry this is how our first well..not meeting but something like that went but I swear it was nothing like how it looked!" Yoongi almost screamed in panic.

"She kept trying to force me to be with her when I told her I was gay like a million fucking times. I was being nice because I thought she finally understood but then she kissed me and I swear I sent her away for good."

Jimin's eyes were basically shining at this point, he felt how all the pressure and worries basically fell off his shoulders.

Yoongi sat up, scooting closer to Jimin when their faces were only inches away from the other.