𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩

It was the next day and Jimin woke up earlier than Yoongi, what was not really a suprise.

He knew how much the elder liked to sleep so he let him and just got up to grab a shirt of his lover to wear.

He headed out to find another bathroom, he didn't want to disturb Yoongi while sleeping this peacefully.

When he found one, he quickly locked the door took off his clothes and hopped in the shower.

In the meantime Yoongi woke up with a lack of warmth, noticing the boy was not next to him anymore.

"Jimin-ah." he called out still half asleep.

He slowly rolled over to get up, when he was finally standing he walked around the house and just followed the sound of the shower.

When he arrived at the door he knocked waiting for an answer.

"Are you done,Jimin?"

You could then hear the door unlocking but when Yoongi opened the door he wasn't exactly ready for the sight he was about to see.

Jimin stood there with just a towel around his waist, wet hair, somewhat wet body making his abs look even more decent.

The elder couldn't understand how a person could have this much of a duality.

"Don't drool,Hyung." Jimin just laughed.

"You're making it hard but yes- Actually, I wasn't sure if you're still here or just left."

"I would not just leave! We're visiting Joon and Jin together!"

Yoongi chuckled "Alright alright, I'll get ready then."

So he left Jimin in the bathroom, closed the door behind him and walked back to his room.

"Hey, where's my favorite shirt?"

Yoongi could've sworn he was searching for his shirt for the next 5 minutes, after not finding anything he just took a random hoodie and put on some jeans.

Right after he finished getting dressed Jimin walked in with exactly the shirt on he searched for.

"You like that shirt,bub?"

Jimin felt a smile creep on his face aswell as his cheeks slightly burning up.

"I do, it's yours after all."

Yoongi just smiled, fuck that shirt it looks better on Jimin anyway.

"I'm done in 10 minutes." Yoongi said and quickly went in the bathroom.

So Jimin sat on the bed to text Jin.

baby
Hello Hyung!
We're coming over in 15,
I miss you 💖

Eomma 2.0 💞
We miss you too,Jimin.
Do you want to eat anything?

baby
No,thank you!
I'll see you in 20 :)

After these 10 minutes they finally headed out, getting into the car. Yoongi actually let Jimin drive since he recently got his license.

That's why Jin would always tell him to be careful, as an experienced driver he knows what's up and that there's crazy drivers whose license should be taken away. Directly.

The two talked a bit and Jimin earned some compliments while driving, which he seemed to like a lot.

It's crazy how time runs when you're with people you love,isn't it?