𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧

Everything I can say is that I'm laying in here after that teaser:  ⚰

_________

Jimin was feeling so powerless infront of the elder right now, all he could think about was wanting to kiss Yoongi again.

So he did. He kissed the elder again careful but passionate waiting for his reaction.

"I didn't know you were such a tease, Park Jimin." Yoongi fake gasped.

Jimin just giggled at the response being quite satisfied with the reaction.

"Hey Hyung.."

"Yes, Jimin-ah?"

"Why did you kiss me?"

"Why do you think I did?"

"Hmm.." the slightly shorter boy was frowning his eyebrows.

Jimin wanted to hear that Yoongi loved him..Or is the word love too much? People who just slightly like each other probably kiss too,don't they?

"Because you like me?"

"No."

Jimin was taken aback, he started moving further away from the elder. He didn't expect Yoongi to just straight up say no..It hurt.

"W-what?"

"Jimin-ah. I don't just have a little crush on you and like you as if I'm some 14 year old in school. I love you, Park Jimin." Yoongi exhaled to take a break while watching the younger's reaction.

He then continued "I'm not the best at expressing myself with words and I hate like absolutely hate socializing. I'd never kiss someone that I only like. I don't want to get hurt, most importantly I don't want you to get hurt. I'm not playing around or anything, I'm serious."

At this point Jimin felt so relieved like never before in his entire life, so everything he could think about doing was smashing his lips onto the elders and tightly hug him after.

"I love you too,Hyung."

After their confession session Yoongi and Jimin went to bed together all cuddled up.

They agreed on Jimin sleeping over so they could vist Seokjin and Namjoon together the following day.

Yoongi has to go to work at 12 so he promised to drop Jimin off at his friends house.

If only Jimin would've chosen another day to meet up with his soulmate and the boyfriend.