𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠

The next morning Jimin woke up to a ringing phone. Annoyed he looked at it to see that it was Jungkook.

So he picked up.

"Yes,Kook?"

"Hyung, when are you coming over?"

Jimin gasped, he totally forgot that he wanted to come over since he only thought about Yoongi since yesterday night.

"I'll get ready and then come, do 30 minutes sound reasonable?"

"I think so, see you in 30 and don't be late!"

"Of course not! See you, Kook."

Jimin hung up starting to get up and picking out the clothing he was gonna wear.

He then quickly showered, put on his clothes to drive to Jungkooks house.

It took him 25 minutes when he finally rang the doorbell.

Suprisingly Taehyung opened the door.

"What are you doing here,TaeTae?"

"Jungkookie invited me over saying my soulmate would be here too  so of course I would come."

Jimin just giggled. Soulmate things.

"I'm glad you came to see your soulmate, Tae."

Jungkook showed up right behind Taehyung getting all excited when he saw Jimin, pushing Tae aside.

"Jimin-Hyungieeeee!" he hugged the older when Jimin tried his best to lift Jungkook up.

"Hey, he's my soulmate!"
Taehyung included himself in the hug, making it a group hug.

There the 3 best friends stood, hugging each other and eventually after some minutes they let go finally going inside Jungkook house.

"So we'll just play overwatch?"

Tae shook his head. "Jungkook and I got Just Dance yesterday."

"Oh that's so cool! Have you already been here yesterday?" Jimin wondered.

Jungkook nodded. "I invited him over to play overwatch and you didn't have time!"

"I'm sorry,Hyung! Gotta give you some alone time too."

Taehyung blushed slightly. "What for?"

"Taekook gotta happen,you know?"
Jimin wiggled his eyebrows.

"Hm,I think Jimin is right. Gotta make Taekook happen." Jungkook jumped in.

"Aish,shut up!" Tae scolded until he continued. "Let's play now."

So they started playing, when Jungkook recommended to start off with Rasputin so they danced about 3 songs when Jimin's phone rang.

"Aigoo, your phone,Hyung!" Jungkook said.

He walked towards the table with his phone on top, directly smiling when he got stared at by the youngers with questionable faces.

"What are you smiling at? You have a boyfriend now?" Tae said

"No!"

"Hyung! I'm your soulmate you should've at least told me."

"I don't have a boyfriend, we're just friends!"

He then picked up.

"Hey Yoonie."

"Hey, Chim."

Jungkook suddenly ripped out Jimin's phone out of his hand when Yoongi only could hear scolding.

"Yah,Jungkook give me my phone!"

The youngest then held his Hyungs phone to his ear, wanting to know who this is when Yoongi said something first.

"Hello?"

"Hi, who is this?"

"I could ask you the same."

"I'm Jeon Jungkook and-"

"Jungkook? Namjoon told me some things about you.  You're the maknae right?"

"Yes but who may you be?"

"Min Yoongi or more like your Hyungs future boyfriend."

Jungkook gasped looking at Jimin who crossed his arms waiting for Jungkook to give him back his phone when a cuddly Taehyung started to hug the oldest, comforting him.

"Is that so?"

"Mhm. I'm working on it but don't tell him."

"I see."

"May I talk to my Jiminie now?"

"Of course! Have a nice day!"

He then handed the phone over to Jimin.