𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙞'𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

How is the lasagna doing?

That was when Jimin realized that he was so busy texting Yoongi, that he completely forget the lasagna.

"Damnit Min Yoongi!" he sweared.

parkchimchim
It's done!

I'll be back, Hyung.

Don't forget to wait for me :)

He then put the plates on the table, checking up on his mother to see that she finally was done.

"Eomma,I made lasagna!" he called out.

His mother hurried to the kitchen, praising her son.

"I'm so proud of you, sweetie. Thank you, you really saved my ass today!"

"I got you. I cooked with lots of love, it just almost got burned."

"Maybe too much love, Jiminie?" she started laughing.

Jimin was slightly proud of himself
being able to make his mother laugh or just smile means a lot to him.
Ever since his dad just left the both of them life started getting really tough especially for his mother and he had to watch how she slowly lost her smile and happiness.

"I'm glad to see you happy."

"You're taking great care of me. Watch me when I'm in my 70's, I'll call you everyday so you can take care of me!"

"Eomma!"

"I'm just joking, silly."

They kept on laughing for some time when they finally started eating to see that his mother suddenly gasped.

"What's wrong?" Jimin was really nervous. What if it tasted bad to her?

"Wow,Jimin. I know I teached you some things about cooking but..this is so good!"

He was totally relieved, feeling motivated to cook more often from now on.

"You should cook more often, sweetheart."

"I will now. I learned from the best." he said winking at her.

"Ah thank you. I was trying my best." she winked back.

After finishing Jimin took the dishes and placed them in the sink.

"Please go upstairs and get some rest.
I'm taking care of the rest."

"You're an angel. Thank you for the cooking, it was amazing." she praised him, giving him a kiss on the forehead to then leave after.

Jimin directly took out his phone after, starting to smile when he saw Yoongi's message notification.

geniusyoongs
Enjoy your dinner.

Can I ask you something?

parkchimchim
Yes?

geniusyoongs
May I have your number?
I don't know how usual that is
to directly ask but hey.

parkchimchim
Oh uh, sure!
It's ___________ :)