"𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚"

"Jimin?"

"Yoongi! I was worried about you."
Jimin tried his best to stop staring at the elders somewhat defined abs.

"I'm sorry I didn't respond I just-"

"You don't have to explain. I'm just glad you're okay."

Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi hugging him tightly.

"Thank you for worrying about me. You don't have to anymore, alright?"

"Okay Hyung."

"You can uh- come in?"

So there Jimin was taking off his shoes placing them neatly next to where Yoongi's stood.

He led the younger to the living room.

"This is why I didn't respond..I prepared this all night for you and fell asleep in the morning."

Jimin was speechless,he felt appreciated. Special. Most importantly.. loved?

"For- me?"

"Yes,Jimin. I told you I wanted to make it up to you and this is my attempt."

"Thank you. Thank you so much!"

Jimin sat down by the table when Yoongi quickly put on a shirt and got the flowers which he put in a glass with water.

"Those are for you aswell.."

"They are so beautiful, thank you."

"Not as beautiful as you." he slightly whispered letting Jimin still hear the compliment.

"And not as sweet as you,Hyung."

Yoongi showed him his best gummy smile to then walk behind the kitchen counter.

"So what would you like to eat?"

"Can we eat kimchi jjigae?"

"Sure, wanna cook together?"

Jimin jumped off the chair rushing next to Yoongi to look him right in the eyes.

"This will be fun!"

"Let's cut the kimchi."

Yoongi walked right behind Jimin, peeking his head over the slightly smaller boys shoulder to see.

He then placed his hands on top of Jimin's and there they were cutting kimchi together while the younger was a blushing mess.

Jimin thought to himself that they must look like a married couple right now, if only someone was able to capture this moment.

Next they cut the green onions and so on this continued for some time until everything was getting cooked.

Jimin earned some smacks on the butt while Yoongi walked from left to right for cleaning up.

After 30 minutes they were finally done and plated everything nicely, sitting down across from each other.

Yoongi fed Jimin sometime when he spoke up.
"I wanna be as honest as possible with you,Jimin."