𝙩𝙖𝙚𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠

WE'RE GETTING FED SO MUCH YOONMIN CONTENT I WANNA CRY

___________

___________

They sat down on Taehyungs bed, deciding on who will go first.

"Fine, I will go first but only because I love you so much." the younger said.

Jimin just giggled and lightly hit the others arm.

"Well..We didn't confess or anything, he makes it very obvious that he likes me. He always teases me even when you're around and I'm not sure if he just doesn't know that I like him back or if he's scared to make the first move."

Jimin sighs, this must hurt the both of them even if they don't want to admit it.

"Taehyungie..You should meet up and have a serious talk or else this will never end. You know that Jungkook never dated someone before so maybe help him out a little? I mean I could also set you two up if you like." Jimin winks.

"Jimin! That's the best plan ever!

"What? That was just a joke-"

"You have to set us up! I will buy him flowers and banana milk."

That was when the elder realized how much of a genius he was, of course his ideas were the best.

"Okay and when should that be?"

"What about right now? I'm sure Jungkook is just playing some games."

Jimin just nodded in agreement his face dropping a bit.

"What's wrong, soulmate?"

"I don't know. I'm happy for you but I barely see you these days and I guess it just upsets me you know..We- I mean..We used to see each other almost everyday and-" Jimin just stopped talking feeling a tear roll down his warm cheek.

Yet he still managed to smile at the taller boy infront of him, quickly wiping his tear away.

"I hate how quickly time passes by, we were just 15 yesterday meeting up everyday to do bullshit."

Taehyungs smile suddenly faded aswell and he just hugged Jimin tightly.

The elder wrapped his arms around the taller boy aswell for quite some time.

"Okay, come on let's get you into this relationship."

"Thank you so much,Jimin! After that let's have a sleepover this weekend!"

"Alright." Jimin just giggled holding his tiny hand infront his face.

Now Jimin was calling Jungkook, who seemed to take forever to pick up.

"Hello Jimin-ssi."

"It's Hyung, you know?"

You just could hear Jungkook laugh on the other side being clearly amused.

"Sure. Now what's up?"

"Are you free? We could meet up in your favorite café."

"Oh yes! Let me change and I'll see you in 20,Hyung."

"Okay Kook. See you!"

He hung up to be faced by a dancing Taehyung.

"YES!"

Jimin jumped around with him until he pushed the younger to his closet.

"Okay, dress pretty and quick, you still have to get him the things you wanted to!"

"Right! You're right."

Of course I am, Jimin thought to himself. It was funny trying to help Tae out since he could be such a chaos sometimes.

After he dressed in a fancy suit,they got in the youngers car.

"Okay, stay in your car and I'm getting the stuff. Not that any accidents happen!"

"I have an better idea! So you get the milk and I get the flowers,alright?"

"Nevermind, that's even smarter. Deal."

As soon as they arrived they rushed out the car, each of them into the grocery store and the other in the flower shop.

It didn't take long for Jimin to find his best friends favorite drink and he felt somewhat proud, he was sure he'd arrive at the car before Tae would.

But on the way of running to the cashier some girl around his age spilled coffee all over his white hoodie.

"Shit."

The other girl just laughed and threw the cup at him aswell while quickly running away.

"Hey! What the hell!"

Jimin wanted to chase after her but couldn't. Taekook was more important than scolding some mentally 5 year old.

He just stared down the stain on his hoodie until it was his time to pay.

He earned a lot of glares and it made him feel awful, he felt insecure. He just hated being the center of attention, why can't people mind their own business?

He ran back to the car and felt even worse when he saw that his best friend was already sitting inside.

"Woah, what happend to you?"

"I'll tell you some other time, now drive off to your date! Good luck, soulmate." he handed him over the banana milk and closed the car door.

He just waved him goodbye and started to walk home. It wasn't a long way it would take him maybe around 10 minutes.

Nothing really happend, he just closed his jacket covering the stain even if he truly hated closing it.