𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙤𝙪𝙨

It was now Friday, 6 in the morning to be specific and Yoongi decided on what to wear.

It was just a café afterall so he decided on something basic yet pretty.

He gave his employees a day off which means the café wasn't open either and they were all to themselves.

While he finished off a few little things like his letter and little present he settled down.

Jimin on the other hand got up at 8, he wasn't sure when Yoongi was gonna pick him up.

But as he woke up he immediately got up and choose himself a outfit which was very elegant compared to Yoongi's wanting to impress him.

He walked in his bathroom to brush his teeth, aswell as to shower and apply the perfume he thought Yoongi would like the most.

After,  he went to check on his present he got for Yoongi and wrapped it into paper wrap with little stars on it, the elder shouldn't directly know what he was getting.

And after around 3 hours Jimin finally got a text from Yoongi, this time over Instagram.

geniusyoongs

I'll pick you up in an hour, bubs. <3

parkchimchim

parkchimchim

In an hour, loml. ♡

Both Yoongi and Jimin felt quite content, very sure but still nervous

You might think Yoongi feels even more nervous than Jimin since he wants to ask Jimin to be his boyfriend but what he doesn't know is that the other has the same exact plan.

After everything is done Jimin keeps walking around in his apartment.

He's scared.

His solution? Calling his soulmate Kim Taehyung.

"Come on,Tae..Pick up!"

.......

"Yes,Jimin? Hey!"

"Hey Tete."

"Why'd you call? Did you see that Kook and I play? You can join if you like." you could practically hear him smiling.

"Hmm, maybe tomorrow? I have news and I'm scared and-"

"Ohhhh, does it have something to do with Yoongi-Hyung?"

"Yes."

"Tell me everything!"

"He'll pick me up in an hour and I'm planning on asking him to be my boyfriend but what if he rejects me?"

"Are you crazy? Jimin, thanks to you I will confess to Kook in the next days because you encouraged me. You're the sweetest and most genuine person alive and if he says no then that's on him. But since you deserve everything good in the world, he'll say yes!"

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because you're Park Jimin."

"Because I'm Park Jimin, that's right."

"Exactly, now get your man and I will get mine!"

"Soulmates?"

"Soulmates."

And that's when Jimin hung up confident.

He can do this and he will.