𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙪𝙨𝙮𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙨?

________

♡³⁸⁴ ˡⁱᵏᵉˢ

♡³⁸⁴ ˡⁱᵏᵉˢ

𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗺
gaming session with Kookie!
@ kooksbananamilk

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗸 Can't wait to repeat it! 😁

𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱𝘄𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗮 Yah, don't stay up too late, you gotta get rest!

𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗺 @ 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱𝘄𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗮 , we won't, I promise! :)

𝗸𝗶𝗺𝘁𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗲 Why wasn't I invited?

𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗸 Hyung, next time I'll invite you too!!!!

_____

In the meantime Yoongi just came back from "Min Yoon's", his restaurant.

His parents didn't know how to show their son affection, their love so with a lot of money and gifting Yoongi everything he wanted, at least they thought, his parents thought it would do the job.

That's how he ended up with his own restaurant.

He took off his jacket, put it on the hanger and placed his shoes in the shelf.

Taking it easy he directly headed to the bathroom to take a relaxed and long shower.

It has been a long day and he was truly tired, rather than showering he'd love to just go straight to bed but he felt dirty.

After his shower he quickly got dressed in his plain black PJ's going straight to bed.

Before actually going to sleep he thought about going on Instagram, checking whether his employees posted some new pictures when this cute guy suddenly catched his eyes.

"Parkchimchim?"

Yoongi started checking his profile, it was practically an invitation.

"Oh my god, he's so adorable."

He then decided to follow him, roaming through his posts - there was so much to see Yoongi could barely halt himself.

He continued scrolling through when he suddenly found a post that made him stop.

♡ ⁴⁵⁶ ˡⁱᵏᵉˢ

𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗺
soulmie! @ 𝗸𝗶𝗺𝘁𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗲 💜

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

𝗴𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗳𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 Ooh, look at my babies :)

𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱𝘄𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗮 Our babies please!!!

𝗸𝗶𝗺𝘁𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗲 Vmin ready to go 😎

_____

Soulmate?

Yoongi slapped himself mentally.

Whatever. He didn't even know Jimin but it was a shame. Maybe he's not meant to meet anyone new.

He put his phone down to charge it and slowly fell asleep.

_____

When Jimin saw that someone started following him, he got really curious and started checking out his profile.

"geniusyoongs" Jimin had to giggle, some people get too creative these days.

He started checking out the man's  pictures, he had only one posted of himself, yet you couldn't see his face.
_____

♡ ³⁶ ˡⁱᵏᵉˢ

♡ ³⁶ ˡⁱᵏᵉˢ

𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘂𝘀𝘆𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝘀 working >

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗼𝗯𝗶 Aish, cheer up Hyung! 🤗☀️

𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘂𝘀𝘆𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝘀 I don't need anything else.

𝗴𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗳𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 He won't change, sunshine don't bother :(

_____

Namjoon knows him? Kind of weird he never mentioned him.

He then decided to text this so self called genius.

𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗺
Hello, I saw you followed me!
I'm Jimin :)