𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙞?

As the next day arrived Jimin woke up in his bed instead of his living room all tucked in.

He smiled in silence making up his mind that the only one who could've done this was Yoongi.

Even the blinds were closed and all the lights were off, which made Jimin somewhat melt on the spot.

If Yoongi didn't care about the younger, he wouldn't have done that right?

Jimin quickly grabbed his phone to text him, wanting to thank him desperately when he saw the messages.

yoonieee 💖

sleep well, park jimin

you are very beautiful.

jiminie ♡
Hyungieee..

Thank you for tucking me in,
bringing me to bed and turning
off the lights. 💖

During Jimin slept very well Yoongi stayed up all night preparing something to make it up to the younger.

He just finished and it was now 7 in the morning so he plopped himself on his armchair falling asleep almost immediately.

He still bought a few things and decorated his apartment very prettily until he was satisfied.

He promised himself not to forget asking Jimin if he wanted to "hang out" tomorrow but there he was sleeping in the living room.

10 hours later he was still deep asleep and Jimin started to get worried.

Did he do something wrong? Was Yoongi mad?

He checked his phone for the 10th time but Yoongi hasn't even read the message he sent.

Did he know where Yoongi lived? No. Well shit.

baby
Jin Hyungie!
Where does Yoongi live?

Eomma 2.0 💞
Yah Jimin! Don't you care about
your worldwide eomma? :'(

baby
I do, I can come over tomorrow!

Eomma 2.0 💞
Deal.
He lives two blocks away from
you in _______________.

baby
Thank you!!
I'll see you tomorrow with Joonie,
tell him I miss you two 💞

Eomma 2.0 💞
We miss you too Jimin-ah.

So there he was getting ready as quickly as possible to look for Yoongi.

Riding down the elevator he headed right to his car making up every single scenario in his head, if he knew that Yoongi was just asleep he would've surely not dropped everything just to go see him.

Luckily for Yoongi he just woke up and texted the younger back, realizing it has been 10 hours he felt somewhat refreshed but extremly guilty.

Jimin must be very mad,right? At least he would've been if someone wouldn't respond to him for 10 hours after getting tucked in the night before.

So there he was fresh out of the shower blow drying his hair with no shirt on.

Jimin in the meantime arrived somewhat confused on how to find the floor of his apartment.

He searched for bells to ring and after 10 minutes of searching like a fool he found them at the mailboxes for each apartment.

He ringed Yoongi's but there was no response for the next 2 minutes which didn't make it any better for him.

He went inside not knowing what to do, he couldn't just knock on every door hoping Yoongi would open one at some point.

He approached an elderly women who had just left the elevator hoping she would tell him the answer.

"Excuse me, ma'am?"

"Yes, handsome man?"

"Do you know a Min Yoongi who lives here by any chance?"

"Min Yoongi? Of course! Such a young handsome man aswell. Are you his boyfriend?"

"Uh- I-"

"Say no more. He lives on the 3rd floor last door on the right side!"

"Thank you" he bowed watching her leave.

When she was gone he got in the elevator, somewhat squished in with 3 other people.

After arriving on the 3rd floor he made his way through and finally got to breathe some air again.

Walking towards the last door on the right side like he was told he found a little shield with a name. "Min Yoongi - Genius Lab"

He knocked three times waiting for something to happen. Honestly anything.

Until Yoongi looked through the peephole at the same time that Jimin did, their eyes meeting, now there was no escape out of this.

He opened the door confused and in panic.

There the small boy was staring at the shirtless Yoongi.