𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧?

Jimin blushed at his phone, he found Yoongi to be quite flirty - he didn't wait around but came straight to the point. Did Jimin mind? No, not at all.

He loves it when someone tells him that he is pretty and such - yet he felt bad he can't necessarily return the energy as it takes him a while to warm up to new people.

Yoongi was super attractive, there was no way in denying that he just needed a little bit time.

"Hey sweetheart. We still need groceries, could you please get them? The list is on the table, I still have an online lesson to teach and I can't cook dinner other wise."

Jimin nodded. "Of course, Eomma. Should I take my money?"

"Of course not! This is nothing you should be paying for, just take the rest of the money out of my wallet, it should be more than enough."

She then left the room when Jimin quickly got up, styling his hair a last time to then go downstairs grabbing both the money and the grocery list.

"I'll be back in an hour or so, Eomma. Have fun!" he slightly screamed to then get the typical mother response.

"Take care of yourself,darling. Call me if anything is wrong!"

"Yes, Yes. I will don't worry about me!"

Jimin left the house, starting to walk the way for the supermarket when he suddenly realized that he left Yoongi on read, literally facepalming himself.

He quickly went on Instagram to see a bunch of messages from Yoongi.

geniusyoongs

Yah,Jiminie!

Don't leave me on read.

I'm not that bad, I promise ^^

Jimin once again started to blush at his phone and kept re-reading the messages Yoongi just sent which left him slightly suprised.

He quickly started typing, feeling extremely guilty.

parkchimchim
I'm so sorry! My mother
sent me grocery shoppingg

If I don't respond quickly, I'm on
my way to the supermarket!

He then put the phone in his jacket's pocket, being able to see the supermarket, finally.

After a minute or two he entered the market to find Namjoon.

He walked up to the other and tapped him on the shoulder, it didn't take a second for him to turn around with a suprised face.

"Jimin? Hey!"

"What are you shopping,Hyung?"

"Jin told me to get Kimchi, so here I am. And you? Did your Eomma sent you again?"

"Mhm. She has to hold an online lesson and I want to help her out so."

"Ah you're a great son, Chim." Namjoon said while ruffling the younger's hair.

"Thank you, you're a good boyfriend!"

"Namjoon?"

"Yes?"

"You know Yoongi, right?"

"Min Yoongi? Of course! Jin and I hang around him a lot. I didn't know you two know one another."

"We just started talking recently, I don't really know anything about him."

"Do you want to come over? I can tell you a few things if you like. Besides Jin misses you a lot and of course do I."

"Sure! I'll pass by later if that's okay?"

"Sure, just text me!"

"Okay, Hyung. See you later!"

Jimin then left Namjoon's side to go get the groceries. After some time he was finally done and went home directly.

He opened the door, looking around to find his mother infront of the computer, still holding her lesson but what else did he expect?

He walked behind her desk, holding up the groceries he just bought to then head to the kitchen starting to unpack everything.

"Let's cook today. Lasagna sounds good."

He started preparing everything, starting off with the sauce and sometimes checking whether his mother is still busy with her lesson or not.

After some time he finally put it in the oven, checking his phone again.

geniusyoongs

Okay,I'm waiting for you.

parkchimchim

Hyung! I'm back.

Sorry, it took me a bit but
I'm cooking now! Loook

Sorry, it took me a bit butI'm cooking now! Loook

geniusyoongs

Looking good like usually, huh?

parkchimchim

You're so flirty, Yoongi.

Wanna know what I'm cooking?

geniusyoongs
Of course.

parkchimchim
Lasagna!

geniusyoongs
I love lasagna??